A lost book, FOUND with dowsing rods!

NorthWind

Jun 21, 2006
My daughter received a harmonica this Christmas. Years back I had bought one too, and a book on how to play. I wanted to loan her the book. Truth be told, I never really got into it, and I wasn't even sure I still had the book or not, it had been years since I'd even thought about it. So, I searched my garage in desparation for some time before giving up. Upon heading back into the house, I saw my dowsing rods that I had made per Carl's specifications on his website. I picked them up, thinking, no....but maybe....

I held them out in front of me and cleared my mind the best I could. I asked mentally, "Do I still own that yellow harmonica book?" The rods, which at first did nothing, slowly began to cross. I asked, "Is the book on this property?" Again they crossed. I lowered one rod, and said, "Take me to my yellow harmonica book." The rod swiveled and led me back inside the house. I kept walking, and it pointed to a shelf in a corner near an old bed we have. I set the rod down, and began searching the shelf. No luck. I tried again from a different angle in the room, and realized it pointed to the bed, not the shelf. I looked under the bed. I had an old range bag filled with old holsters, rifle scopes, gun parts and things of that nature. I knew that book was not in that bag, but I opened it up anyway.

There was the book. I thanked my rods, and gave the book to my much appreciative daughter, who is now learning to blow the blues in her room.

Dowsing works, folks. And don't let any skeptic tell you otherwise. At least you can just ignore them.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's how I find things can't locate eyeballing around...everything from gold rings to my lost test nugget.

Rustus

Tenderfoot
Nov 15, 2010
Indiana
Boogeyman - Aint that the truth! Especially when it seems that you realize you lost something when you need it the most, like car keys or your glasses. Well, that's how it is with me anyway!

It's gotten to the point I don't even try it because of the merry chase I get sent on that just makes me more upset. :D Once I get calmed down though, I usually do alright.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread