A Modern Day Mini-Cache

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Went out to one of those little islands you see in some neighborhoods that has no houses on them, just a little triangular street divider. Turned out they were all stacked horizonally a total of 11 coins-1q, 1d, and 9n. Just so happened to have dig camera with me. Pics taken as they came out. One thing that caught my attention was the 1st coin was a nickel and my disc. was :-[ set at #8, which meant there was something else there.

Attachments

• mini cache 1 Resized.JPG
    mini cache 1 Resized.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 412
Upvote 0
OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Monty said:
Nice job!? I see you're still using that old knife. When you finally file that old blade down to nothing what are you going to do?? Monty

Guess will just have to detect another one since I found this one with the detector. ;)

Thanks guys! Ya know I still hadn't looked at the dates yet but I can pretty well guess that there was no silver. :'( LOL

Went to another site and picked up a couple of toy cars and a 53D wheatie. Ground is tough right now. Need some more rain which we got a little bit of last night.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I always love to see a quarter come out of the ground with that nice shiny spot on one side, then diving back into the hole to see what it was resting up against. Happy Hunting!

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Neat, I put some coins in the middle of a tree in my woods so when I am fifty i come to my old house and get rich! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread