A New Lead Tonight

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
MY kind of adopted kind of step daughter ( her dad who was a friend died in an accident & I
kind of adopted her) just moved into a cheapo old single wide in the even smaller town of Echo just three miles away. It just happens that it is on the site of an 1850's era home that burned a long time ago. There is basement ( dirt floor ) that is covered yet accessable ( & out of the public eye ) on site & the foundation of the rest of the old house is apparent in the yard. Stuffs gonna be deep but I got an invite to detect. Probably descretion needs to be used as she is renter & not land owner, but an invite is always good. Now it's just a question of how soon can I get to it. I'll be sure to spread the word when I get in. Spotz

Upvote 0

Big Mo

Greenie
Mar 19, 2003
Eastern Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Advantage, Minelab X70
Good luck Spotz, I hope you find some good stuff. I have not forgot about you, just been working my A^& off. I have a few places to detect over here near Pendleton, if we can ever get together. Take care.

Mike (Big Mo) ;D

OP
OP
spotz

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Big Mo! Know just what you mean. Here we are just 20 miles apart & have trouble finding time to detect. Ain't it a B- - - -? Spotz

Big Mo

Greenie
Mar 19, 2003
Eastern Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Advantage, Minelab X70
It is getting very hard to sit here at work and have to watch such another beautiful day pass with no chance of detecting. :'( If only the lottery gods would be kind to this poor soul. ::) Hope everyone can get out and do a little detecting for the poor souls stuck at desk!!! ;D

Mike (Big Mo) ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread