A NEW WATER PROOF PIN POINTER OUT OH YA..

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
addon.php.jpeg A new water proof pin pointer will be here soon by … MARKO .. addon.php.jpeg …. addon.php.jpeg

Upvote 0

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
Mine should be here anyday.I will do a quick video review with it in water soon as I have it.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I seen a price of $125.00…… addon.php.jpeg ,,... ScreenShot2014-10-08at20548PM_zps06ae8ade.png

Last edited:

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you are a water hunter then it makes sense. But for value I would do Deteknix X-pointer. Only $89 and does not false and comes with 4 tips an holster and lanyard. Can't beat it! Just as much adjust-ability. And just as sensitive if not more.

Last edited:

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the main point here is that it's waterproof

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as it holds up and there is some type of warranty service available I would think it should be great it has to be better then that big globe headed vibra probe

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmm... it could really use a lanyard ring. I would want to use this in a river, and would hate for it to get swept away. Or by waves for that matter.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as it holds up and there is some type of warranty service available I would think it should be great it has to be better then that big globe headed vibra probe
You don't like the Vibraprobe? I love mine for the water. It looks like it's easier to attach a lanyard to it compared with what I see of the Makro. Vibraprobe has a great track record also. They're well built and trouble free. I'll be curious to see how much depth the Makro has and where it's made.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You don't like the Vibraprobe? I love mine for the water. It looks like it's easier to attach a lanyard to it compared with what I see of the Makro. Vibraprobe has a great track record also. They're well built and trouble free. I'll be curious to see how much depth the Makro has and where it's made.
.. It is made in Istanbul,Turkey .. The same country that makes the Nokta Fors detector's

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The vibra probe is great for basically one application... Wide open sandy areas that's about it.
I have a detector that allows me to hunt in and out of the water also a lot of the places I detect get me under and between roots in the midst of piles of rubble and shells and other obstacles.
I just simply want a pin pointer that can go everywhere I go I don't want to have to carry more gear than I need to or limit myself to the areas I cover... So the big globe head on the vibra probe doesn't do me much good in a lot of circumstances then as soon as I stepped out of the water it's basically useless for me

Last edited:

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.. It is made in Istanbul,Turkey .. The same country that makes the Nokta Fors detector's

Who will service it if it needs anything? You don't have to send it to Turkey do you?

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a salesman but I have to say this about Garrett.. Their service is second to none.
I recently pulled the circuit board out of my pro pointer and broke the switch that the button pushes to turn it on and off... I told them I did this and was willing to pay for the repair the service man told me it still under warranty and in easy fix just send it in and will take care of it within 1 week I had a brand new pro pointer at my door... Which by the way has not falsed once since I got it and I've used it a lot

Last edited:
OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Who will service it if it needs anything? You don't have to send it to Turkey do you?
I don't know but you could ask .. Bart at Big boys detectors… He will be selling them..

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok thanks good enough it's worth asking I deal almost exclusively with Kellyco since we're in the same state but it never hurts to ask

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread