Help with E Trac null

vabuckhunter

Mar 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Ive had my E Trac for almost 6 months now and I am beginning to really like it except in heavy iron. I have the 6 inch sunray coil and still have a constant null in heavy iron. Besides using TTF is there any setting I can change to be more productive in iron? 1 more question will the machine pick up a good signal when it is nulled out? I run Andy Sabisch coin program with fast on and deep off.

Upvote 0

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
Best thing you can do in iron is wide open screen,two tone ,ferrous sounds.I had great results like that.You are going to miss a few things due to the fbs recovery speed.Not alot.Only thing else you can do is get a 2nd machine that has fast recovery speed for the spots the e-trac isnt cutting it.Good Luck.HH BTW..I run my ctx like that still whenever im not in parks.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I run the E-trac in Quick Mask (almost open screen) and TTF in heavy iron with a 5X10 Coiltec Joey. If you move very slowly (snail pace) you can pick out the good targets even with the iron sounds trying to overwhelm you. If it's extreme, I'll run a big magnet over the area first to get rid of the surface junk. Try it with Fast off.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread