A new way to Dump....

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple weeks ago, I posted a question asking if the self-checkouts at Wal-Mart, etc. would accept halves. Well, I checked yesterday at a Wal-Mart, and it DOES take them. I told the misses that she has to use halves for all her walmart purchases ;D
Anyway, it will be a good way to dump a few if you make a small purchase. Ya'll try your wal-marts, etc. and let me know.
HH, Legend

Upvote 0
Also, I'm curious if I pay with halves and someone else comes behind me and with their purchase, they are getting back 50 cents or more, will they get a half in change? (Sorry, I believe that is a run on sentence). I believe they would get a half back. I'll let ya'll know what I find out.

Legend

nice, I wonder what other self checkouts take halves, sit there with a bucket and trade customers 40 halves for a 20$ bill all day haha.

I forgot to check last time I was there. But I hope they do I'll fill my pockets :thumbsup:

I tried to use halves the other day on a self paying parking machine. It rejected them...:( I might try the walmart thing though. Hope it works.

Ha ha.

If I told my wife she could only make purchases with half dollars i would get a look that kills.

I'll have to check into it though......

Mojo

legend76 said:
I told the misses that she has to use halves for all her walmart purchases ;D
Well, that didn't work. She spends $100 at wal-mart today, so I ask "How many halves did you use". None "She was in a hurry". Oh, OK.I wear the pants in my family, I swear. :laughing9:
Anyway,
HH,
Legend

Mojo,
I woulda got the look your talking about, but my lady knew I was joking. As much as she spends at Wal-Mart, I can't search fast enough. :laughing9: :laughing9:
Legend

legend76 said:
A couple weeks ago, I posted a question asking if the self-checkouts at Wal-Mart, etc. would accept halves. Well, I checked yesterday at a Wal-Mart, and it DOES take them. I told the misses that she has to use halves for all her walmart purchases ;D
Anyway, it will be a good way to dump a few if you make a small purchase. Ya'll try your wal-marts, etc. and let me know.
HH, Legend

Too easy to go to my bank with the coin counter and dump $1,000 in about 6 minutes. Besides, it would give the wife an "excuse" to sho- at Wal Mart more. NEVER give a woman an excuse to shop more!! :D :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back