?????????

MauserMan

Jun 7, 2010
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
Yeah, I noticed he hasn't been on in a while too. Kinda funny as he started a thread on where you were mojo. I bet he'll be back.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dave5710 said:
Seems like alot of us are disappearing one by one................................ OMG!

Could be that they are getting tired of certain people always interjecting their complete and utter nonsense on every single post regarding its authenticity or breaking some "Written In Stone" rule that was created by who knows who. >:(

I haven't seen Apush on here either in quite some time. :dontknow:

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah , seems like the mood/character of this forum has changed , certainly since Obe got canned.
I think Apush is still checking in regularly - last post on the 16th I think, Argentium.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The CIA and IRS swept in and is now holding these people at Guantánamo.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
FreedomUIC said:
dave5710 said:
Seems like alot of us are disappearing one by one................................ OMG!

Could be that they are getting tired of certain people always interjecting their complete and utter nonsense on every single post regarding its authenticity or breaking some "Written In Stone" rule that was created by who knows who. >:(

I haven't seen Apush on here either in quite some time. :dontknow:

APUSH, is alive and well. She is just tremendously busy now that school is starting. She's still on the hunt...

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Just wondering why there have been so many threads about where certain users are and why they haven't posted in such-and-such time??

Can't we stick to posting stuff about what we finds in coin rolls, or are the finds THAT bad?

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
DrDetector said:
Just wondering why there have been so many threads about where certain users are and why they haven't posted in such-and-such time??

Can't we stick to posting stuff about what we finds in coin rolls, or are the finds THAT bad?
my finds are that bad. did 14 boxes this week and only got one 40%.

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Hi Ho Silver! said:
Yep, for the most part they ARE THAT BAD!!!!! :dontknow: :dontknow:
silvercop said:
DrDetector said:

my finds are that bad. did 14 boxes this week and only got one 40%.

Fair

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Probably a lot of the guys are on vacation. I was wondering about Rich Hartman too. I miss his posts and comments.
rileyboy

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
coincrazed said:
Hey dudes! I'm still here, I was just on a trip to Boston to see my sis. Enamel7, thanks for missing me! You made my day. I thought you HATED me up until now! Again, sorry for hurting your feelings in the past. It's funny how the tides have changed. Coin Mojo, DAS7NY, Enamel7, a few people whom I attacked the most are now my buds, and Goldensilver, my staunch follower hates my guts now. Thank you, Enamel. - coincrazed
YAY HE DIDNT DISAPPEAR! :headbang: And thats awesome that you went to boston, i live in mass :laughing7: :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread