Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
Sorry, couldn't resist.
What happens if you get a restraining order against yerself? :evil5:
Guess you would have to play 'drop the soap' by yourself in the jail cell if ya turned urself in :dontknow:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool
make it legally binding and take a restraining order against you from getting near that person.
I might have to look into that--cause the threat of jail etc. would keep me from breaking my own order?

kinda like therapy in a way.....

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick, yup.. It's a bit twisted, but it works :tongue3:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad I could be of help. :icon_thumright:

Now......there is the not so small matter of compensation. 8) :evil5: 8) Even brought my goons.

:laughing9:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Our Triads spit on your goons!!! :evil6: :evil6: :evil6: :evil6: 8) :evil5: 8) :mblah05:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
You're watching the wrong kinda movies mate. My triads would lop off their gun hands with meat cleavers, while the other two stormed around on Kawasaki motorbikes firing twin Mac 10's!! ;D

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds more like the Kray twins to me :tongue3:

Anyway, you know the posts are crap when people dig up nonsense from last month :laughing9:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheesh, cut me some slack Spart. I had only just seen this thread. Now, on to those goons. They had just arrived in a shiny Lincoln "bought" (actually it helped settle a debt) on Jerome Ave. I don't think Dano's boys would stand a chance. LOL.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast, well at least you and Dano made it interesting :laughing7:

Now would that be Jerome Ave, Bronx, NY :dontknow: That is a tough neighborhood :laughing9:

Even if you goons leave that car more than a few minutes in that area, they will come back and see the frame of the Lincoln on milk crates

montepollock

Jan 25, 2006
ft scott Ks
Detector(s) used
,Eagle Spectrum, Fisher1236x2,CZ5,tesoro golden
??? Sounds like things got turned around on this...
Seriously though does that affect Your Right to own a firearm?
hope everthing works to Your satisfaction and advantage..
HH,Mont

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spartacus - That is indeed the Jerome Ave. :icon_thumright:

montepollock - Actually Spartacus filled out the paper work wrong and ended up getting a restraining order on himself. I advised him to smash all his mirrors and then there would be no problems. :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast, Not too many people know of Jerome Ave, but further south it does have some rough neighborhoods. My guess you you may have taken the 4, or 6 train to Yankee Stadium :laughing7:

Was also in the news last week with those parking lot attendants fatally stabbing the son of that irate customer, who accused them of stealing cologne.

Dano, I doubt your triad would walk some of these streets... Triad with Mac 10's :dontknow:

The homeless in the Bronx have Mac 10's, that is all they can afford :laughing9:

Heck, I can still give you guys a personal tour if you like... You can take a kid out of the Bronx, but never the Bronx out of a kid :headbang:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
That's my point mate. Mac 10's are cheap and cheerful when it comes to dumping them after a "hit". Homeless people find them in the dumpster, get arrested for shoplifting or drunkeness etc, CSI wherever do their jobs...Homeless folk get the lethal injection!
It all works out well. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread