A Random Frame of Southern Artifacts

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have no rhyme or reason with my frames so here's a group of artifacts I found in Florida, Georgia and Alabama. I took these pictures for a co-worker (trying to get him a little motivated). Figured I'd share them with everyone here as well.
20201119_232827.jpg
20201119_232748.jpg

Upvote 0

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
That is really nice.
I cushion my frames like you did, than I put a piece of felt over so I can change background colors.
The repurposed awl/spokeshave tool is an eye catcher in a group of eye catchers and dead center left looks like it is still dripping blood.

OP
OP
antmike915

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Impressive frame, blue bkg.Compliments point colors.

Thanks Hal, I've tried other color backgrounds but I personally like this shade of blue the best, it brings them all out regardless of the point color.

OP
OP
antmike915

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is really nice.
I cushion my frames like you did, than I put a piece of felt over so I can change background colors.
The repurposed awl/spokeshave tool is an eye catcher in a group of eye catchers and dead center left looks like it is still dripping blood.

Thanks Fat, the only other colors I've tried was red and green. Didn't like either and one day I was in hobby lobby and I saw this blue, I never went to any other color. All my frames have this blue, some have some slightly darker blue felt.

kentucky Quinn

Jul 27, 2013
Eastern KY
Amazing how this kind of stuff was able to survive pretty much intact all these years. Blows me away each time I find the cave people’s stuff up in the cliffs here. Thanks for sharing

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
I change background colors all the time, sort-resort.
That tip reminds me of a square inclusion in a round hole.
That is a great multi-tool

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread