A RARE AND CENTURY OLD TREE IS IT A MARKER?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
djui5 said:
rangler said:
The documents showing the actual sales of Yamashi.tas Gold IS the smoking gun..

Is it Yami's gold, or just gold? I believe the failure to provide proof comes in a FAILURE to prove WHERE THE GOLD CAME FROM, correct? Or did I just read things wrong?

Hey Randy,

I think what you missed is the actual amount of gold. Marcos was in possession of more gold bullion than the entire national treasury of the Philippines. I have a lot more documents, that prove the Marcoses were wallowing in gold bullion.

There is an extant photograph of Roger Roxas kneeling down next to his golden Buddha.

There were several reasons for the drastic differing opinions of the initial Hawaiian Court that heard the case and the Hawaiian State Supreme Court that heard the cross appeal.

One was because the supreme court did not have a great majority of the transcribed testimony from the first trial. A lot of information had been lost.

One was because, as it was discovered, Imelda Marcos had offered Roger's Brother Jose an unknown amount of money to testify that a brass Buddha was the one that Roger had. This fact was discovered and entered into evidence near the end of the second trial.

Another BIG fact was that the Marcoses had fled the Philippines and moved to the United States at the pleasure of the Government of the United States. I absolutely believe there was a lot of string pulling.

Google "Robert Curtis" or "Bob Curtis" and include "Marcos" in the search. You will get a longer version of this story:

Bob Curtis owned a refinery in Arizona or Nevada (I think Arizona). Through a mutual friend, Curtis was told President marcos wanted to talk to him. The picture above shows Curtis meeting Marcos for the first time.

Curtis' Court Testimony stated that Marcos asked him if he could resmelt a large amount of gold bullion. He wanted both the hallmarks changed, and the chemical composition of the gold changed so its' origin could not be traced. Curtis was taken to the basement of Marcos's Curtis agreed to the proposition. He started to build a refinery in the Philippines big enough to handle the large amount of gold bullion.

A few months later, Curtis was taken to a spot to be executed by one of Marcos' Generals. He talked his way out of being executed, and immediately left the Philippines. He didn't return to the country until after Marcos' death.

buddha.jpg

Photo taken February 1975 at Ferdinand Marcos's summer palace in Marivales, Bataan.This photo was taken minutes after Curtis saw and examined the Roger Roxas golden buddha and was taken to the vault under the palace and shown a room full of gold stacked floor to ceiling with mostly 75 kilo gold bars.

So Randy,

What all this proves is that Marcos had more gold bars than money. That means the most likely explanation is that he didn't buy the gold. He got the gold in that form. He had so much, he had great difficulty trying to sell it.

Where could he have gotten ahold of more gold bullion than was in the Philippine National Treasury? Yamas Caches, that's where.

Best-Mike

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
gollum said:
Hey Randy,

I think what you missed is the actual amount of gold.

Where could he have gotten ahold of more gold bullion than was in the Philippine National Treasury? Yamas Caches, that's where.

Best-Mike

Hmmmm, maybe so. Then again, who knows :) Wonder if all these gold bars have anything to do with the gold from that area in Nevada the Gov took out of that mountain? Also, maybe the Gold is in the Superstitions?

Ok, that last part was a joke :) Seriously, Mike, do you believe in all this stuff? Do you think these documents are legit and this gold was Yashamies? I didn't get a chance to read all the links, but what do you think Marcos did with it all? I mean I'd venture to guess it's probably in the US somewhere right?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Randy,

You know I'm not a "believe everything whacko". This is one of those stories I do believe. I believe that the Japanese Military looted every country they conquered. Is there ANYONE who believes that is not true?

Just look at their allies, Nazi Germany. Is there any doubt that they looted EVERY COUNTRY they conquered? Not only did they loot the national treasuries of those countries, they pried the gold teeth out of the mouths of the people they were mass murdering. Their loot is still being found to this day.

The big difference between Japan and Germany was that we left the Royal Family intact, and allowed them to keep their rule, while we installed a completely new government in Germany. Part of leaving Emperor Hirohito in charge was that we could not embarrass or disgrace him or his family. If it were shown publicly all the atrocities that Japan committed during the war, the Royal Family would have had to have taken full responsibility for all the actions taken in his name.

THAT is why the looting was hidden. THAT is why all the atrocities were hidden. If you don't believe me, just compare the number of Nazis executed after Nuremberg to the number of Japanese executed after their trials.

If men like Robert Curtis and Lambert Dolphin believe so strongly in it (Bob Curtis saw the gold), that's good enough for me.

Now to the bad part. I still think that there is probably very little, if anything, left of those 172 caches. The greatest majority of the people involved survived the war. We had access to all of them. Maybe officially we only got 20 to 50 of them, but I will bet dollars to donuts most of it is gone.

Best-Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Randy,

As an addendum to my last post, I just now received an email from Lambert Dolphin regarding this subject. Here is an excerpt from his email:

I feel certain that the basic stories of the Yama[prohibited word deleted]a treasure in the Philippines are true. If anyone actually were to find some of this treasure, it will not likely to be reported. Current treasure searchers are secretive, and wisely so. So it is difficult to separate fact from fiction.

and just in case anybody does not know who he is, here is a little bit of Lambert Dolphin's Resume:

1. I received an AB degree with high honors in physics and distinction in mathematics from San Diego State University in June 1954.

2. After two years of graduate study in Physics and Electrical Engineering at Stanford University, (1954-1956), I joined the staff of SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute), in Menlo Park, California where I remained almost continuously for the next 30 years.

3. I left my position at SRI as a Senior Research Physicist in 1987 to pursue small-scale independent geophysical consulting services, and to devote the bulk of my time to Bible teaching, writing and Christian counseling.

Dr. Dolphin is/was not a Treasure Hunter. He is a research physicist. He conducts independent GPR Surveys for people, businesses, and governments. He went to the PI three times working on this subject. Every bit of research I have done leads me to believe this is a real story. When someone like Dr. Dolphin injects his opinions, I give them great weight.

Best-Mike

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
“Whereas, to consummate these huge and secret deals, which is once in hundreds years, and to prove to the “Secret-Seller above…..”

Moving to the “document” from the Office of the President, the Trusted Woman of President and Secret-Seller writes:

“A good/genuine foreign buyers can alway{s} wait. These gold bars cannot be traded openly among 7 gold bullion trading centers in the world, as these are so extra-ordinary and too classified and being one in a million-year huge deal”

I checked with my Nigerian contacts and they assure me this is standard format for documents at this level and that these are true.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
gollum said:
... As an addendum to my last post, I just now received an email from Lambert Dolphin regarding this subject. ...

Dolphin is a world-respected research scientist with impeccable credentials and an unblemished reputation for personal integrity. When he talks, people listen.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Saturna said:
I checked with my Nigerian contacts and they assure me this is standard format for documents at this level and that these are true.

hahahahha

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr. Dolphin also referred me to a man in Texas named Oren Swearingen. He knew all the people involved as well. I just now received an email from him, and here is an extract from that:

I can say, without reservation, that I wholeheartedly believe these accounts of Jap treasure in the islands----If you want to know the whole story, I highly recommend two books------"Gold Warriors" by Peggy and Sterling Seagrave, and the other is " In Search OF Gold" by Tomas Cyran, which gives accounts showing the perils of actually finding some of that loot ! It is too bad that poor Bob Curtis was never able to get his book published---which was VERY well written---using the Jap maps Marcos had, he was able to find 11 BILLION for Marcos, who tried to have him killed rather than sharing with him !

I also tried to help Bob get funding for an expedition to re-open a tunnel he had once been inside of and which was not all cleaned out------in which Bob found 1100 dog tags of US POWs who had been left inside the tunnel, to slowly starve to death after they finished the job of digging it and hiding gold in it!! Marcos would not let im retrieve them for their families!

Notice how this information is somewhat different from what you might have read elsewhere. It seems that Bob Curtis not only was to refine a lot of the gold, but also was used by Ferdinand Marcos to retrieve it as well. That makes it more understandable to me why Marcos was going to have him killed.

This revelation also makes my point a little stronger that there is most likely very little if anything left. If Marcos had Japanese Maps showing locations of caches, it's not very likely he left much in the ground.

Best-Mike

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Old Dog said:
A question I have asked all along.
Thanks Jim for returning to the original topic.

Thom

Thom, The fact I agree with SWR on almost everything doesn't mean I don't wanna see the tree and hear what you have to say about it. It;s intriguing either way.

I want to hear what YOU have to say because you seem to be a level headed guy who loves this hobby of signs and believes - all while understanding why others don't.

I keep waiting for someone to make more sense than SWR does, but so far nothing.

I DO respect the hobby of sign reading and everything... it's too bad it's not showing more tangable results for me to enjoy.

Show the damn tree! :icon_sunny:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First,

Montana's right. SHOW US YOUR TREE! It's not like we're going to claim jump you.

Second SWR,

Let's see....hhhmmmmm.....who should I believe? A man (Dr. Lambert Dolphin) I know to be absolutely honest, has impeccable credentials, has been there three times for this purpose, knows most of the people involved?

..............and another man (Dr. Oren Swearingen), recommended by the first who was intimately familiar with the Seagraves, Robert Curtis, and many of the other people involved who spent the better part of 15-20 years researching the subject?

...........................................................OR........................................................................

Somebody who spends his time being chronically against anything anybody posts

WOW......that's a tough one. Let me see.....I think I'll go with those people I know to be both knowledgeable of the subject. Sorry SWR.

Best-Mike

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Especially if they are Government employees!!

They may be bent on finding what is left themselves.
Makes one wonder about SWR too.
Do you have an agenda?
Sure sounds like it.

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well now I gotta put my 2cents in for one I wanna see the DAMN TREE. And two nobody on this site was there that day NOBODY so who is to say that it is real or not real.

Thats just like that damn question "Have we ever been to the moon"? Have we? ok if we have why aint we been back? I dont know BECAUSE I WAS NOT THERE I CANT SAY WE DID OR DID NOT.

There I just had to vent :BangHead: :BangHead: ;D

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR,

No intimidation or bullying. Whats the matter? Feeling oppressed? Tough TI**Y!

Do I REALLY need to go back through my posts to show where YOU interjected your baseless negative opinions, and were shown to be clueless (maybe do a search for IRS Form 8300)? I stand by EVERYTHING I stated that you quoted. How can anybody take someone seriously who won't tell everybody what their name is?

You can search all day, and find little snippets of crap to post, but like I stated previously: I think I will take the word of credentialed people (that I know to be honest and astute), who were closely acquainted with the people involved. I'll believe someone I know over some mosquito buzzing in my ear (who has displayed a propensity for being wrong).

In the same article you cut and pasted one of your quotes from, it says this a little further down:

Mr. Marcos's widow Imelda later claimed her husband had found the Yamashita treasure, while the estate of Roger Roxas, the Philippines' most famous treasure hunter who died in 1993, filed a lawsuit claiming Mr Marcos removed the gold from the Philippines with the help of the US government.

Another article quote:

Former President Ferdinand Marcos is believed to have obtained part of his personal fortune from it. In 1995, Philippine government agents’ recovered two tones of platinum with a value of US$480 million, part of the hoard and aside from these finds, if others finds did occur they are not documented sufficiently to verify.

...........and to cap it off, if the Philippine Government thinks it's all BS, then why enact laws to protect the interests of both the Treasure Hunter and the Government in sharing Japanese Loot found?

The Philippines Government after the completion of this case enacted laws rectifying concerns that treasure hunters may lose any recovered gold and protecting their property interests in any recovered Yamashita Gold. The laws set out the treasure hunter's obligations, the local authority limitations on power and methods of profit sharing.

Department of Environment and Natural Resources - ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER No. 2004 – 33, Amendments to Department of Environment and Natural Resources Administrative Order No. 2002-04, Otherwise Known as the “Rules and Regulations Governing the Issuance of Permits for Treasure Hunting, Shipwreck/Sunken Vessel Recovery and Disposition of Recovered Treasures/Valuable Cargoes, Including Hoarded Hidden Treasures”. Section 14 (Sharing) offers the following benefits for treasure recovery benefiting IMX IPO Management:

After an audited report of expenses has been evaluated and approved by the Oversight Committee, the sharing of the net proceeds shall be as follows:

For Treasure Hunting within Public Lands – Seventy-five percent (75%) to the Government and twenty-five (25%) to the Permit Holder;
For Treasure Hunting in Private Lands – Thirty Percent (30%) to the Government and Seventy Percent (70%) to be shared by the Permit Holder and the landowner; and;
For Shipwreck/Sunken Vessel Recovery – Fifty percent (50%) to the Government and Fifty percent (50%) to the Permit Holder.”

HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............Intriguing that the Philippine Government would write laws to cover something that didn't exist.

......and finally, if Dr. Swearingen tells me that Bob Curtis found $11 Billion in Yamas Loot, then I guess I'll believe him.

Best-Mike

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
alfonso, the original poster, has not been active since July 31, 08.

I'd like him to weight in, and show tree.

The rest of this is turning into every other post ever written on the yamadammnit gold. *YAWN*

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
Dr. Swearingen also claims UFOs and Aleins to be real. No doubt you believe that, too

Actually, yes I do. It seems that I am in pretty good company there as well. Ever hear of Dr. Edwin Mitchell? Apollo 10 and Apollo 14? Walked on the Moon for nine hours? He thinks so too.

Maybe Buzz Aldrin? Apollo 11? He certainly claims to have seen one then. He also says that NASA's explanation for it is BS.

Maybe Nuclear Physicist Dr. Stanton Friedman? He's been researching UFOs for MANY YEARS.
http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sfbio.html

What about Astrophysicist Dr. J. Allen Hynek? Worked on the US Government's UFO Research Programs: Projects Sign, Grudge, and Bluebook. Funny how he says that when Project Sign was actually starting to prove the existence of alien visitation, it was remanned and changed to Project Grudge, which he said never tried to find out what was going on rather than just trying to disprove every sighting. And Project Bluebook absolutely disproved about 95% of all UFO sightings. Great. What about the other 5%?

I am also in the company of about 100 million other Americans (and yes, in that number lay all the whackos and freaks, but also doctors, scientists, and many other very reputable people.

Being as how nobody knows who you are, there's no way to tell what your credentials are for feebly trying to refute the possibility of their existence. Without knowing a little something about your bonafides, your opinions are just a fart in the wind.

But I digress. This is not a UFO Thread. This is about Yamas Gold.

Best-Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread