A RARE AND CENTURY OLD TREE IS IT A MARKER?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:
alfonso, the original poster, has not been active since July 31, 08.

I'd like him to weight in, and show tree.

The rest of this is turning into every other post ever written on the yamadammnit gold. *YAWN*

I agree. blasting SWR is getting boring here, and this really is (with the exception of the UFO Post) turning into just another flim flam Yama Thread. Unless somebody posts something original here, I'm done. I've answered the questions that were asked.

I'm outa here.

Best-Mike

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Fellow Seekers!!! I responded to post # 47 by swr, this is what I said, " Wouldn't some people say that, to discourage the common man from seaching for the treasure. Some people lie, you know". Well, someone or something, deleted my post. Well, anyway Stay in the Truth! TD

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bob631 said:
Here's the tree...but where's Alfonso?

I'm sure he'll find something of great importance even if it's not gold.

Good Luck Alfonso

2238848240090713372S600x600Q85.jpg

There's the tree, but the "V" branch isn't in the pic.

Best-Mike

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009
To Alfonso,

I have the same site as what you had explain, could you give me an e-mail. I 100 % sure I can help you out.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
I know where the treasure is at!!! It's standing to the immediate left of the tree! We can put a green checkmark by this topic!
Your friend;
LAMAR

romulo

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2013
mindanao
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler i have many sign here mindanao area. we found already opal stone and other stone and the special stone that any treasure wants wants and now i have other area also and positive sign. i want to know if mindanao area is positive for any treasure gold. and how to break the square cement like a box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread