A "Reasonable" Theory

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe what you will.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I "think it likely" that if one could ever discover the true identities of this Thomas J. Beale's parents that the rest of the mystery might then start to fall together. So what if he was "named after his father" and that he was only pursuing something that he thought was real, or still existed? In 1862 he was in Richmond, the unknown author claiming that he had important affairs there. This Thomas J. Beale was a freeman of color, this identity "possibly" being in direct genetic connection to that of his father's description in the narration? We assume from the narration that the unknown author pursued interview with Morriss, however, what if it was the other way around, what if, in 1862 Morriss finally told this TJB about those events involving his father? And so, what if, in 1884, this TJB penned a narration detailing what he thought to be true and still existing? This is why I think that it's important that we discover who his mother and father really were, if possible? Yes, a lot of "what if's" to be sure, but not unreasonable at all.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say the whole story is fabrication? But there are still lingering doubts that everyone has and we can not find any information to eliminate these doubts. I ran a line from Fred Nolan's Cross on Oak Island to Bedford County. It runs at a 53 degree angle as do some other RC crosses. You run this line for 930 miles and it cuts right between Montvale and Lynchburg, Virginia. Maybe coincident maybe not. Runs right by Poplar Forest where President Thomas Jefferson built his country home. And yes Thomas Jefferson was an RC.

I have other similarities with the RC crosses but I am going to inspect them first.

Also I have come to the conclusion that the Church Artifacts from Oak Island are now in Washington, D.C. Either under the Lincoln Memorial, the East Wing of the White House or the US Treasury Building.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have come to the conclusion that the Church Artifacts from Oak Island are now in Washington, D.C. Either under the Lincoln Memorial, the East Wing of the White House or the US Treasury Building.
How did you come to this conclusion and what do base it on?
...and what Church Artifacts from Oak Island and who recovered and removed them for what purpose?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is on going research and I do not wish to share it yet. But it is interesting.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say the whole story is fabrication? But there are still lingering doubts that everyone has and we can not find any information to eliminate these doubts. I ran a line from Fred Nolan's Cross on Oak Island to Bedford County. It runs at a 53 degree angle as do some other RC crosses. You run this line for 930 miles and it cuts right between Montvale and Lynchburg, Virginia. Maybe coincident maybe not. Runs right by Poplar Forest where President Thomas Jefferson built his country home. And yes Thomas Jefferson was an RC.

I have other similarities with the RC crosses but I am going to inspect them first.

Also I have come to the conclusion that the Church Artifacts from Oak Island are now in Washington, D.C. Either under the Lincoln Memorial, the East Wing of the White House or the US Treasury Building.

But we're talking about the Beale narration.....and those only existing facts and direct references in the narration that we can confirm. As you full well know, all of this other alleged Oak Island/Templer/Religious connections isn't anything new and these totally unsupported claims have been around for a very long time, it's only recently that they have come back around yet again. Better we stick to what detail is actually referenced in the narration before we run off chasing all of these other highly speculative notions. All of this other stuff has been turnover time and time and again with nothing but more of the same type of speculation to show for it.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the only reason that I am pursuing this line of research is because of Thomas Jefferson. He lived near the treasure site of which the codes speak about and he was involved with everything in the surrounding area. He lived during the time the Beale treasure was supposedly buried and four years more. Why did none of his writings say anything about the cipher codes surely a man of ciphers such as he would have been interested in a large treasure near his home? Also the man said to bury the treasure THOMAS J. Beale and some have referred to him as THOMAS JEFFERSON BEALE. There are other reasons. Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe's Homes are on ley lines and these ley lines are what I am working on also. I have made a lot of discoveries of which I will not say until I investigate further. But the newspapers did say that Robert Morriss died at Roslin and Roslin is not to far removed from Rosalyn or Rosalyn Chapel near Edinburgh. Robert Morriss' best friend was from Edinburgh. So there is a lot to look at here. Should our forefathers have removed Bacon's Vault from Williamsburg, Va. and the Templar Treasures from Oak Island then it would make sense that they could have been removed to Bedford County. Especially since, George Wythe left his library and everything to President Thomas Jefferson. It is rumored that he took President Jefferson through tunnels into Bacon's Vault under the Bruton Parish Church. And George Wythe's house is directly behind the church. There is a whole lot more but I will save the other until I do further research.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... George Wythe left his library and everything to President Thomas Jefferson. It is rumored that he took President Jefferson through tunnels into Bacon's Vault under the Bruton Parish Church. And George Wythe's house is directly behind the church. There is a whole lot more but I will save the other until I do further research.
Most times, rumors are just that, rumors...its when they get expanded into lore that all manner of theories emerge.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the only reason that I am pursuing this line of research is because of Thomas Jefferson. He lived near the treasure site of which the codes speak about and he was involved with everything in the surrounding area. He lived during the time the Beale treasure was supposedly buried and four years more. Why did none of his writings say anything about the cipher codes surely a man of ciphers such as he would have been interested in a large treasure near his home? Also the man said to bury the treasure THOMAS J. Beale and some have referred to him as THOMAS JEFFERSON BEALE. There are other reasons. Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe's Homes are on ley lines and these ley lines are what I am working on also. I have made a lot of discoveries of which I will not say until I investigate further. But the newspapers did say that Robert Morriss died at Roslin and Roslin is not to far removed from Rosalyn or Rosalyn Chapel near Edinburgh. Robert Morriss' best friend was from Edinburgh. So there is a lot to look at here. Should our forefathers have removed Bacon's Vault from Williamsburg, Va. and the Templar Treasures from Oak Island then it would make sense that they could have been removed to Bedford County. Especially since, George Wythe left his library and everything to President Thomas Jefferson. It is rumored that he took President Jefferson through tunnels into Bacon's Vault under the Bruton Parish Church. And George Wythe's house is directly behind the church. There is a whole lot more but I will save the other until I do further research.

I get all of that, I guess, but, there's not so much of a shred of actual evidence/fact that there ever was a Beacon vault or that the Templers ever escaped Europe, etc. That's all just rumor, unsupported propaganda, and as ECS already pointed out, lore. So without any actual evidences that these things existed then how on earth can there be any type of actual/factual connections to them? Obviously there can't be. In other words, the actual existence of these things have to be confirmed first before all of these other speculated connections can even be entertained. To do otherwise, well,.......it can only be inspired and pursued through simple imagination.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In any scientific problem or even problems in life you must first identify something before pursuing it or researching it to see if there is any truth in it. If you sit around and say nothing but there is no facts then you never start to pursue or search out anything. The first step is a step of a thousand miles.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In any scientific problem or even problems in life you must first identify something before pursuing it or researching it to see if there is any truth in it. If you sit around and say nothing but there is no facts then you never start to pursue or search out anything. The first step is a step of a thousand miles.

Exactly! And yet here we are talking about Beacon Vaults, Templers in America, imaginary lines, and other such treasure romance and lore. Pray-tell, how does any of this pure man-made romance and lore fit into the Beale papers?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly we are talking about Bacon Vaults, Templars in America, ley lines not imaginary lines and other treasure tales and lore because if we do not talk about them we can not discover anything NEW. Saying we have no facts is never going to find anything but keep you sitting behind a computer telling it over and over to others to throw water on the flames of thought. That is all you do by your repeated rhetoric on this thread and all the other threads, you keep trying to put out the flames of discovery. Well you can keep repeating your "No Facts" till you wear your computer keys out, I for one do not need to read them you are only wasting my time trying to slow down what I think or what I believe until it is proven. Seek and ye shall find. I will not try to put out the flame of discovery by others. The Flame is unquenchable so let us continue our work and bug out.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Exactly we are talking about Bacon Vaults, Templars in America, ley lines not imaginary lines and other treasure tales and lore because if we do not talk about them we can not discover anything NEW. Saying we have no facts is never going to find anything ...
Tales of legends and lore derive from the lack of hard facts, proof, and evidence, but research and documentation that does exist establishes proof that legends and lore are just that, legends and lore.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

I've been on those 3 D.C. sites years ago. ( Well,white house ,not quite east wing ,:laughing7:. )
Never smelled any treasure . Good thing I wasn't there to try to...What a hoot it would be though if one was under the feet of ,or so near so many tourists!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would give my reasons for those three locations but I want to keep running with this idea for a while.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tales of legends and lore derive from the lack of hard facts, proof, and evidence, but research and documentation that does exist establishes proof that legends and lore are just that, legends and lore.

So was the finding of the City of Troy. It was myth and legend until it was found.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, you do realize that nearly every great discovery was first based on the "founded existence" of the pursuit, yes? You keep referencing great recoveries like the Atocha and such as if you're oblivious to "the fact" that all of those recoveries were actually well documented by "very credible source" and that they were "known to actually exist." In other words, their pursuit was based on cold hard credible fact, not romance, speculation, rumor, he-said-she-said, creative and manufactured evidences, and lore. The people who made those discoveries operated on "established facts." They didn't operate on manufactured evidences, speculation, or creative emotion, etc., etc. Nothing wrong with exploring "the unknown" but it is HUGE ERROR to start operating solely on passion and emotion and the simple thrill of the chase. And it's even a much bigger error to start posting a bunch of false facts that are based solely on those emotions, personal thrill of the chase, and blind passions. Doing this is exactly the same as penning a fiction work and promoting it to be true.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I would give my reasons for those three locations but I want to keep running with this idea for a while.

Suits me fine.
Just brings a smile.
Stuff under thresholds and under entrance stairs that every one passes over at a home or barn is nothing new....Just as amusing, but on a smaller scale.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread