A reminder to wear you seatbelt. This girl is NOT wearing her seatbelt.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

Attachments

• seatbelt.jpg
    seatbelt.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 25,107

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Airbags? :laughing7:
Silicone bags? :laughing7:

Scott

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's ok, I'll get it....here...let me me just help you with that seatbelt...

S

stefen

She's actually 80 years old and is using gravity to keep wrinkle free :laughing7:

Attachments

• CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 3,019
  • CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,966

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seat belt, I don't even see a car....

S

stefen

You gotta hand it to her, she'd never drown with those floaties :read2:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, if that car hits a speed bump too fast she'll beat herself to death. :tongue3:

S

stefen

Shortstack said:
Man, if that car hits a speed bump too fast she'll beat herself to death. :tongue3:

Or her ears would be down on her shoulders... :laughing7:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew a girl like that once...............................................................................and once was enough.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
ok whatca doing with that poor sweet thing parked out in the woods == cuz I can see the trees out the window -- I have to work at it but I can.

honestly you can not drive while shes in the front seat next to you --its clear their a safety hazard -- since no man could be expected to keep his eyes on the road --- so clearly she must "ride" in the back seat

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoooo. I'd be most happy to help her move. :tongue3:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of this girl from a place where I sometimes work(mens club),and those are really real,just one of the lucky ones I guess,by the way she has a really funny laugh. :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
ok whatca doing with that poor sweet thing parked out in the woods == cuz I can see the trees out the window -- I have to work at it but I can.

honestly you can not drive while shes in the front seat next to you --its clear their a safety hazard -- since no man could be expected to keep his eyes on the road --- so clearly she must "ride" in the back seat

Ivan, that is so you can constantly be checking the rear-view mirror and say "just checking the traffic"...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread