A ring is a RING?

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Today started out kind of slow for me. The water was just a bit too rough for me so I pretty much hunted in the sand. I really wasn't feeling all that great when I started out and it went downhill for me after that. I didn't end up with much since my heart just wasn't in to it this morning. Still I got $1.45 in clad and a toy soldier and a lighter. LOL I'll take it. PLUS I met two of my favorite hunters this morning too. Neither one posts but they do read so I will just say..... HI GUYS!

MoneynJunk060709.jpg

EMERALDEYES beat me out again but not really. She did manage to find a ring and it's a beaut! BIG! Unfortunately it is not real. It looks like it has been cut off. Maybe it got too tight. It is not one of those toe rings. This one definitely has been cut. STILL it really sparkels and shines! Not only did she beat me by finding the ring but.... she found 4 cents more in clad for a total of $1.49! Sheesh!

Emeraldeyes finds for this morning

Finds060709.jpg

RingDiamond0607092.jpg

RingDiamond0607091.jpg

She also found this pin. It is about an inch in height and I looked up the "saying" on the internet but didn't find anything so if any one recognizes it.... let me know.

Pin060709.jpg

All in all.... not a bad morning. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Upvote 0

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Fisher Impulse, Fisher CZ-21, Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds as always. I've been laid up for over a week now and am going nuts wanting to get back out to the beach. Even had to pass Aquanuts big BBQ in Orlando yesterday.

You and Emeraldeyes stay at it. It's helping this old guy keep his sanity (although there are those that say I lost that a looooooooong time ago :tongue3: ).

Deepsix

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
That's $1.45 more than I found lying around watching Nascar today. :laughing7: Nice going to both of you. :icon_sunny:

fldaphne

May 27, 2008
Gulfcoast of Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Beach Hunter ID
I see that military pin you found is kinda old and found it on the internet - only thing you have to register (and pay) to find out what it sold for - but it is a
929th Field Artillery Crest, Pin

Sold For: Register or Sign In to see Price Data.

Sold Date: 12/02/2006
Category: Natural History

DI 929th Field Artillery Crest, Pin

Unit: 929th Field Artillery Battalion
Fastener: Screw-back
Marker: No Hallmark
Size: 30 x 24 mm
Condition: Very Good

Wonder what it went for? Nice find.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
fldaphne said:
I see that military pin you found is kinda old and found it on the internet - only thing you have to register (and pay) to find out what it sold for - but it is a
929th Field Artillery Crest, Pin

Sold For: Register or Sign In to see Price Data.

Sold Date: 12/02/2006
Category: Natural History

DI 929th Field Artillery Crest, Pin

Unit: 929th Field Artillery Battalion
Fastener: Screw-back
Marker: No Hallmark
Size: 30 x 24 mm
Condition: Very Good

Wonder what it went for? Nice find.

WOW fldaphne.... I looked and looked for that on the internet and couldn't find it. WTG! Thanks for the info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions