A short but sweet trip

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome. Gotta love it. Sure wish it was my spot. ;).

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Nice!! You did it again, that's some good gold!! Hurthawk, you always set the bar high, I always compare a good day to your pans, Thanks for posting great videos!!

Last edited:

Edson

Nov 20, 2011
Santa Clarita, California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again for sharing. Enjoy watching all your videos. Are you on a claim or is this open land? Trying to plan a trip up north. Here in So Cal all we can find is tiny gold and flakes.
Edson

OP
OP
H

hurthawk

Jan 16, 2008
Tuolumne county Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Falcon MD20
Garrett 1500
Fisher F2
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks again for sharing. Enjoy watching all your videos. Are you on a claim or is this open land? Trying to plan a trip up north. Here in So Cal all we can find is tiny gold and flakes.
Edson

This spot is private land. But since it rained yesterday, I will be checking some of the dry washes on BLM land today to see if they are running enough flow to support a drop riffle sluice
Rick

Edson

Nov 20, 2011
Santa Clarita, California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This spot is private land. But since it rained yesterday, I will be checking some of the dry washes on BLM land today to see if they are running enough flow to support a drop riffle sluice
Rick

I know all about the dry wahes. That's all we do down here in So Cal. The only flowing stream we have is closed to prospecting do to some endangered species BS, we still go once in while :skullflag:. On the dry washes we bring water with us to wet screen the material down to 3/16 and that's what we bring home to run on my home made drop riffle sluice or dip box.
One of these days I'm going to make it up to the Motherload and will hit you up for some tips on where to go.
Good luck and look forward to more videos.
Edson

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread