A short hunt leads to a personal treasure

Stacylee926

Dec 29, 2006
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Discovery 1100
Long story short (well, not really but...).... MIL broke her leg and arm in July. I played chief cook for months, then the holidays came, she had hip surgery and then I spent all of Jan reorganizing the house so my daughter could move back home. I have not had ANY time to MD. I finally found 2 hrs to MD and my ACE was not working, so back to the factory for repair work. FINALLY on Sunday I could not stand it anymore and pulled the back up BH out of the closet and went to the local school. First find - a cross pendant.

When I got home I showed my treasures to the family who were totally unimpressed as usual. However, hubby told me today that he is going to take the cross and wear it. WOW, I felt so good that FINALLY DH had an interest in my MDing and I had found something that was actually cool to him. He had looked at it later, liked it and has claimed it as his. I am just thrilled about the whole thing.

BTW - my ACE was delivered to me today and is ready to make up for months of lost time :)

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
Just imagine how your husband would feel if he could of joined you and dug it himself...i think he would of been more than impressed...HOOKED is more like it.

Congrats on finding the cross pendant

Shawn

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Yup my hubby says it's all junk, except for the splitting wedge, razor knife, large socket, wood stove door, horse shoes.............You know the cool junk. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread