A Sign of Heat Stroke?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out back today fooling around in the back yard, humidity is way up there, heat index is just over 100. Anyway, all of a sudden I started having visions of gold jewelry laying in the sand in chest deep water and my ears were suddenly ringing with this repetitive mid-toned "beep-beep" sound. I'm thinking it was a sure sign of heat stroke?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wishful daydreams. I have those ALL of the time. Be very careful. They can be very harmful if one distracts you from something else.........such as driving your car; driving a nail (ouch); or mowing the yard. (ouch, ouch) ;D

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
Premonition of the results of your next vacation . Start making travel plans :headbang:

The plans are already made! I'm just waiting on Miller433 to find a hole in his busy schedule so we can go. :thumbsup:

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Shortstack said:
Wishful daydreams. I have those ALL of the time. Be very careful. They can be very harmful if one distracts you from something else.........such as driving your car; driving a nail (ouch); or mowing the yard. (ouch, ouch) ;D

Or laying next to your wife. :violent1: :tongue3:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:

:sign10:

That comment was worth a bump up!!!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:

If you're laying WHAT next to your wife? A firecracker?? :dontknow: ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread