A speical request Trump letter

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all that time of the week for a new Trump letter. This week's letter is based on a special request from mining attorney James Buchal. Last week he sent out a request for letters to be sent in on behalf of the Oregon Bohmker case about to go before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals as well as Rinehart. I know we have done two letters on Rinehart but I have been remiss on Bohmker and this is a good opportunity to address it.

He has also requested we send in copies to Acting Solicitor General Jeffrey B. Wall. Snail mail can be sent here
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

My special request this week is lets light up his switch board too. As I have said before this is a numbers game and lets make this week a concentrated effort. We only need one to take affect and this is a good way to get this on the federal radar. You can reach the comment line here - Department Comment Line: 202-353-1555. Let them know they need to reverse the US opinion in the Rinehart and Bohmker and get the miners back to work. I will see if I can ferret out an email address and post it for additional attention.

Thanks for your continuing support. Please send your Trump letters here https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact#page

ratled

Donald J. Trump, President of the United States
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Trump,

The West Coast independent gold miners and prospectors have been asking you for assistance to get us back to work in the face of the environmental movements massive push to over regulate us out of existence.

More than once now we have asked for you to undo an injustice of the previous administration and this week we ask again. Twice the Obama Justice Department has told the courts that no federal preemption issue arises if states shut down mining on federal land for any reason or no reason. These particular cases are Rinehart that has a Petition for Writ of Certiorari before the US Supreme Court and Bohmker that is appealing to the US 9th Court of Appeals.

Please Mr. President, we specifically ask withdraw or counter the briefs filed by the Obama Administration.
• America cannot be great again without a mining industry
• Much of America’s mineral wealth is on federal lands
• States are shutting down mining with no bona fide reasons to do so
• The Obama Administration has misrepresented more than a century’s worth of preemption law in claiming that states can shut down federal mining
Please repudiate and withdraw the briefs amicus curiae filed in the Rinehart (petition for U.S. Supreme Court review pending) and Bohmker cases (pending in the Ninth Circuit).

Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Easy there Haxor. I believe anarchy (political issues) is only open for discussion in
the Charter Members area.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haxor, Dizzy is correct, politics is only allowed on our politics forum found under charter member forum, please don't post political comments in any other forum...thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions