a theory of the time portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
Good Morning Bowman.
You've given me some wonderful things to search for. Thank you!

I have a more general question- Is it ok if I ask?
In your memories as Tazz, the Chico,
What is it like living in the caverns underground?

Do you see sunlight?
Do plants grow there?
How do they remain clean?

I'm sure there was fresh running water...
and much to explore?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, i know of them but do not be deceived ,10:7-11 is not seen in the teaching ,they have hidden the true meaning of the lion that watches over the 7th seal ... for these are the coming of the church lies that hide the true of the coming of the Rapture ! i was sent to tell you the lion sets before the seven seal of the seven caves .! only he knows the time of his coming ... seek the truth and the little book becomes a massive teaching by word of he ...!
yes, i know of them but do not be deceived ,10:7-11 is not seen in the teaching ,they have hidden the true meaning of the lion that watches over the 7th seal ... for these are the coming of the church lies that hide the true of the coming of the Rapture ! i was sent to tell you the lion sets before the seven seal of the seven caves .! only he knows the time of his coming ... seek the truth and the little book becomes a massive teaching by word of his mouth and his alone ...! when the blind man speaks of what he sees fear the sighting of his words for the Rapture is upon mankind in his days !

Good Morning Bowman.
You've given me some wonderful things to search for. Thank you!

I have a more general question- Is it ok if I ask?
In your memories as Tazz, the Chico,
What is it like living in the caverns underground?

Do you see sunlight?
Do plants grow there?
How do they remain clean?

I'm sure there was fresh running water...
and much to explore?
no immortals go thru life the same way most of you do but as of late there are many that live among you .i myself have seen 7 or 8 types this life when most of the past have been your lucky if you see 1 or 2 in a lifetime . Tazza as the shaman cast tribes they pulled them from areas of the catacombs some had it better than others . no there was very little light other then the sea glower's ,there was a few placed that got some sun light from high above but no way out and the light that did come in was 80 ft above and only hit the ground at given times of the day ,those lower down had no day or night . there is not a lot of food many starved in the first few week and months ,bats and snake and fish ,worms and alike because food ..potato and some plants still grew ,, it was not the holiday inn .. there was waterfalls and ponds and underground rivers . and the shaman said when you could go there and when you were not ...we lost many when the salt water came in .. the air pockets force them into small areas and there was not enough air . some awakened after most had died off ...you don't want to know what happen when the food ran out ....nothing was wasted we lived as one .. yes the portal is real in both worlds but where you come out and when is up to the portal ..the spirits control the portal.
.many tried to climb out ,stacking stones and climbing the walls .swimming in the rivers and through the holes .. many were never seen again ..thousands gone ... you could hear the women and children cry themself to sleep ...it pass thru the caves like a death song ..! grown men cried as well .. they knew and the shaman never sleep 2 or 3 hours each and never more than a few at any one time .. i still sleep this way even after life times gone by ...there were two portal ,one has been destroyed ..it may have appeared somewhere close by but i have not found it yet if it has ...

Last edited:

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
no immortals go thru life the same way most of you do but as of late there are many that live among you .i myself have seen 7 or 8 types this life when most of the past have been your lucky if you see 1 or 2 in a lifetime . Tazza as the shaman cast tribes they pulled them from areas of the catacombs some had it better than others . no there was very little light other then the sea glower's ,there was a few placed that got some sun light from high above but no way out and the light that did come in was 80 ft above and only hit the ground at given times of the day ,those lower down had no day or night . there is not a lot of food many starved in the first few week and months ,bats and snake and fish ,worms and alike because food ..potato and some plants still grew ,, it was not the holiday inn .. there was waterfalls and ponds and underground rivers . and the shaman said when you could go there and when you were not ...we lost many when the salt water came in .. the air pockets force them into small areas and there was not enough air . some awakened after most had died off ...you don't want to know what happen when the food ran out ....nothing was wasted we lived as one .. yes the portal is real in both worlds but where you come out and when is up to the portal ..the spirits control the portal.
.many tried to climb out ,stacking stones and climbing the walls .swimming in the rivers and through the holes .. many were never seen again ..thousands gone ... you could hear the women and children cry themself to sleep ...it pass thru the caves like a death song ..! grown men cried as well .. they knew and the shaman never sleep 2 or 3 hours each and never more than a few at any one time .. i still sleep this way even after life times gone by ...there were two portal ,one has been destroyed ..it may have appeared somewhere close by but i have not found it yet if it has ...
Dear mr Blind Bowman Greetings

Thankyou for sharing one past that was a horror….in a few of the Klondike posts / Starman/ late49/ there were mentions of an evil that was from “ other” worlds and that we know very little of , the true depths of evil. If I can resurrect that post I will indeed. Much education has been learned from all the past gatekeepers, the watchers still here protecting to this day. There will come a time where mr Storm who wrote “Esperanza“ will share his words, but then one has to do the work.
The time is close where a new tomorrow will exist.
As always stay safe stay free,

if one translated the written words on the cave it would read “ may the stars keep you safe”

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
Great read

Attachments

• IMG_6889.png
    IMG_6889.png
    831.9 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear mr Blind Bowman

Thankyou for sharing one past that was a horror….in a few of the Klondike posts / Starman/ late49/ there were mentions of an evil that was from “ other” worlds and that we know very little of , the true depths of evil. If I can resurrect that post I will indeed. Much education has been learned from all the past gatekeepers, the watchers still here protecting to this day. There will come a time where mr Storm who wrote “Esperanza“ will share his words, but then one has to do the work.
The time is close where a new tomorrow will exist.
As always stay safe stay free,

if one translated the written words on the cave it would read “ may the stars keep you safe”
that is very true ,to understand evil you must understand the ruler of evil .who started it and how it became what it is now and what it will be in the future ..we see creation and talk about supernova and black holes as common items in space,when in fact they are a corruption of natures peaceful patterns ,yet few think of evil that way . and we face evil that we come across yet true Evil hunts its victims ...as many beings some of one type may be evil why most are not but some beings are evil and all there kind is as well but how they react to others is the evil ,they may not understand human logic . food is food to them . and yes some among you feed on humans , mostly the weak and easy prey ... fear not the words or the beings . fear the nature of their kind .....as mankind has grown so have they and if mankind numbers drop their food supply shrinks as well ..Evil is a darkness of culture waiting for its time ...

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
The madness before the big man who comes around ( carefully chosen words here) was a civilisation that was not human . We would never wish to have those species banish our existence we have today. Sadly we are in testing times. The truth is hidden in all the lies. Every lie we have been shown called entertainment. It’s not real. Unlearn everything and start again.

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
Take care guys

Take care guys

Not peralta , a legend. 👌
weed , never tried, never want to.
drugs, never tried never need to,
alcohol, tried it’s ok at weddings and funerals , maybe a chateau la tour 1949.

Love is good and so is clean air, clean water , hiking, by the sea, by the rivers, by the gorgeous superstitions - was there for 2 weeks this Xmas time …..love Arizona , loving the ones who care , love life and the beauty that is all around you,

Hope that helps . ✨

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
we see creation and talk about supernova and black holes as common items in space, when in fact they are a corruption of natures peaceful patterns ,

And yet, without those supernovae there would be neither an Earth, nor Moon, nor intelligent life. Black holes, of all sizes, are common, not to mention there is a supermassive black hole in the center of pretty much every galaxy known. In the Milky Way galaxy, our supermassive black hole is known as "Sagittarius A". Without destruction, there is no construction. We are made, literally, from materials blown out into space from a supernova.

As for "peaceful patterns", the universe is anything but a peaceful place. Black holes, magnatar's, pulsar's, neutron stars, gamma ray bursts, etc...nope, not peaceful at all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And yet, without those supernovae there would be neither an Earth, nor Moon, nor intelligent life. Black holes, of all sizes, are common, not to mention there is a supermassive black hole in the center of pretty much every galaxy known. In the Milky Way galaxy, our supermassive black hole is known as "Sagittarius A". Without destruction, there is no construction. We are made, literally, from materials blown out into space from a supernova.

As for "peaceful patterns", the universe is anything but a peaceful place. Black holes, magnatar's, pulsar's, neutron stars, gamma ray bursts, etc...nope, not peaceful at all.
sometimes you just have to set back and watch the show ...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
also,
religi0n
is not the same as
spirituality

I hope the moderators can tell the difference?
when someone starts discussing the "great spirit, the creator and Jesus" it falls under religion and is only allowed in our politics forum, any where else violates our rules.

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
that is very true ,to understand evil you must understand the ruler of evil .who started it and how it became what it is now and what it will be in the future ..we see creation and talk about supernova and black holes as common items in space,when in fact they are a corruption of natures peaceful patterns ,yet few think of evil that way . and we face evil that we come across yet true Evil hunts its victims ...as many beings some of one type may be evil why most are not but some beings are evil and all there kind is as well but how they react to others is the evil ,they may not understand human logic . food is food to them . and yes some among you feed on humans , mostly the weak and easy prey ... fear not the words or the beings . fear the nature of their kind .....as mankind has grown so have they and if mankind numbers drop their food supply shrinks as well ..Evil is a darkness of culture waiting for its time ...

“Or as Critias says in the last sentence of Critias, "the evil that came from beneath the Mountain in the West would have destroyed the world" He was right. it did destroy half of it." - Klondike, 2011

Atlantis fell.

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, i know of them but do not be deceived ,10:7-11 is not seen in the teaching ,they have hidden the true meaning of the lion that watches over the 7th seal ... for these are the coming of the church lies that hide the truth of the coming of the Rapture ! i was sent to tell you the lion sets before the seven seal of the seven caves .! only he knows the time of his coming ... seek the truth and the little book becomes a massive teaching by word of his mouth and his alone ...! when the blind man speaks of what he sees fear the sighting of his words for the Rapture is upon mankind in his days ! kneel before his word for he is the true, Son of Man ! do i know the little book yes ,i should i put the ink to word long ago ! i am the blind man what do you seek .? the truth or more lies ? awaken the time is before you .they will tell you of the great ship built of one's hand but they will not speak of the portal that saved his chosen ones ..let not one drop of the sea taste the safekeeping of the seven caves . for that portal has been there before the word was word ..
What ?? Yeah... I don't beleive ... Sorry.. I was raised to believe GOD was all powerful and etc, etc, So tell me...
why does he need us to do everything for him, and why if he created everything, then why does he need our money to run the world ? If he is the most powerful GOD that created the world in 7 days etc.. but can't save children from genetic disorders... or .. pick your poison... No I don't believe anymore... I used to ... but it doesn't make any sense, and the Seven Seals, of Seven Caves ? Makes a good Lord Of The Rings Sequel...
Just Me.. :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions