A very serious question for all of us...

N

Noble Metal

There is a machine called a 'Deepers 7' made and designed by a man from France. ~ As some of you know, the company and machine are made in of all places, Mexico, and the price is close to $2000; and so of course, most all are alittle 'afraid'.

But this is my thought for all of us to think about:

There is a man in Alaska whom says 'he LOVES his, and that it goes DEEP DEEP'.
And I personally don't have the money right now or at $400 dollars an ounce for gold I would just simply order one and let you, and all the world know. ~ But this is my thought, and what I would like all of us to think about: I have spent Many many hours researching Google on the inventors name, company name, and Deepers 7, and that there is Not one single negitive word about him or the company, anywhere.

There are some very serious men in Mexico, Central America, South America, and Europe, THing, but there is not one negitive word.

If I E-mail the company I get no answer. Why? Because I am told it is French owned, and they are serious, and that they have already answered my question in their web-site. - Them figuring that if I don't believe their web-site, then I won't be ordering anyway.

Not one negitive word around the world that I can find, and I have spent many many hours.

I have read All of their web-site on all subjects and all their articles many times, and would encourage you all to do the same, because if this is true then we ALL Need one of these machines. (Please maybe don't comment until you have actually read the site and all that is actually being said; And then to possibly even read all twice, or three times, and then to let me know what your possible comments are.) But I will say this again: IF this is true, then the whole world has been waiting for this for a Very Very long time. ~ AND, that if I had the money I promise you all, that Mexico or not I would be ordering one of these machines just to prove it. And Thank You, and friends always, Noble Metal. www.metaldetection.net

elkboy

Jan 29, 2004
Muncie, IND
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Spectrum
I am a UAW (United Auto Workers) union rep, so I wouldn't buy one for one simple reason. It's made in Mexico..... along with other things that my union brothers and sisters have lost jobs because it can be built for a lower wage...... which results in higher profits for the manufacturer..... Second if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Sorry NO SALE... HH Dave

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
As for your closing, did you mean, "Merci et les amis toujours"

Yep, hear great things about Minelabs too, but like Elkboy, I'm gonna stay All-American. We love our brothers down under, but seeing how the Europeons try to define us these days, they can keep their over-priced heaps.

Buy American, Beep American!

Juanito

Mar 24, 2003
Like Dave, I am also a union member, IBEW to be specific. I too hate to see American jobs go a sub- par country for sub-par wages that does turn out sub-par products. First and foremost, I am an AMERICAN and my treasure hunting equipment is all built by Americans. From my point of view, the best reason for an American NOT to but from " Deepers" is that they are French owned. As I said earlier, a sub-par country, sub-par morals and absolutely no damn guts.
Wasn't there a car some years back, named for the French ?---- Grande Prix
Just my opinion
Juanito

J

JBEIA

I am also IBEW...officer in our local...wouldn't be caught with anything but a U.S.A. built detector.

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'll probably get flamed for this, but most U.S. metal detectors and "American made" products consist of parts that are manufactured overseas. I do think it's noble to support your own country. I don't have much use for the French or anyone else who acts unappreciative of our efforts to keep freedom alive. But when it comes to the economy, I've accepted the fact we now live in a global economy. The rest of the world's (ambitious, competitive third world countries) standard of living will increase while ours will slowly decrease until it reaches a leveling point globally. The overseas low cost mfg's provide the better cashflow for many Americans to even have a job right now. I may not like that, but that's just the reality of it. We better stock up on cash reserves to prepare for the coming downturn that is inevitable in the U.S. in light of the current global market. To do otherwise is to stick our heads in the sand. I won't elaborate further since this is a metal detecting forum, not a forum for economists. And of course, I don't presume to be an expert, all this is JMHO :) Bring on the flames... :o

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it works better than an American product so be it. Americans have gotten fat and lazy in their high paying union jobs. Why do you think cars cost so much these days. It's not because they build them better than any other country. I worked a union job for 6 years and supported some union rep with a fat salary who did nothing for me when it came to bargaining time. My friend lost his job to a bunch of foreigners recently after working in a union shop for 10 years. What did the union do for him when he made a complaint to his union? They said, oh, well Steve, sometimes it's just best if you move on. Don't hype unions here. They are not what the used to be. Those days are gone. You are paying dues so some fat union rep can have a conmfortable 6 figure salary on your account. As far as detectors go, the U.S. is a great place BECAUSE it allows real competition to flourish. If you can't compete, then it's time to change tactics. It's american's who are shifting these jobs to other countries.
It's sad, because I am an american too. I'm not bashing the U.S., but unfortunately when we can't do it cheaper, someone else can. First thing to do is enforce our immigration laws!!!!!!!
Best of luck to you. I use a Minelab and I love it. If they could build it better here, then I would certainly buy it US. BTW, I did support a US dealer by buying it from him.

OP
OP
N

Noble Metal

I am full blooded American and just want to say that I appreciate very much what Darren in NC, and Coinshooter have said. (True American. You know, like Abraham Lincoln.) And I will say yes, it is time for many to wake up; for we were not told the truth of 9/11, or JFK, or many other things for that matter. And somebody had better look at that Federal Reserve before we say anything about 'America', and knowing anything about money. (Any questions, ask Coinshooter in a private mail.)

Now, as to detecting, and Depth, at $400 an onuce, lets use our brains. If a man wants to help people who are hurting and hungry, then lets find and use the best/deepest gold machine, and then we'll have more money to do that. / Bottem line, at $400 an ounce, to help my family and other friends and people it does not matter where in the world that best machine comes from.

(They answer the phones if I call Mexico, and DHL has all their shipping records.
Hmmmmmmmm, maybe these men have got something...)

(Considering the lies of 9/11, etc. I would suggest that as to 'America' we leave this as a detector forum; and that some had better start studying and looking for the truth as to the 'goverment.')
So please, lets leave that alone on this thread.

Men, any research, and anything that has to do with gold detectors, THANK You All, Noble Metal.

C

Charles,Oak Island

The American, by nature, is optimistic. He is experimental, an inventor and a builder who builds best when called upon to build greatly.
John F. Kennedy

OP
OP
N

Noble Metal

I like that ;) Charles of Oak Island, NC... :)

C

Charles,Oak Island

I liked JFK. he was the reason I went into the army and got one of those funny green hats. Seems honest vets do make good presidents. Sorry got off subject.

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
The reason that I have 30 years ( 36 months in actual, "mano e mano" COMBAT! ) in the U.S.Military is:
That I believe very firmly in the "Republic Of America" !
? :o? "Republic"?? ?:o
Yes!
Check your "U.S. Constitution"!
If you haven't read it lately, you find it by reading, Art. 4 Sect. 4

T

The Rock

one thing everyone is forgeting
if you want you're detector to go deeper put a bigger coil on it.
if the manufacturers could make them go deeper they would then every one would buy theres.
if I'm not wrong the (gold) minelabs are pulse which go deeper plus they have big coils.
i dont own a minelab i have whites, fisher, garrett, and a discovery two box.

OP
OP
N

Noble Metal

Just a note of Thanks to ctpbil, that yes folks, it is 100% true that we were only (and supposedly are) only a ?Republic?. Only. (Remember the pledge of allegiance, 'unto the Republic for which it stands', etc. But the trouble is, that 100 years ago or so, the wrong people have just been allowed to slip into the supreme court judges seats in Washington DC etc. ~ Long story, and as Abraham Lincoln rolled over in his grave. (And that?s what hurts me.)

As to hunting, and ?The rock?, no, many of us have not forgot about coil size, nor the balance in it in soil conditions, and the battery power it takes to do it.

And I would like to encourage all again (for your sake who is reading this) to please go back above to my first message and open the web-site, then click on the British flag for English, and then look to the left in the green letters, scroll down, and click on ?All articles?, and then read, read, read. (all)?

If true, (and I believe it is); then there is Nothing but this machine on the market that will do this in depth and Discrimination depth. Nor on a 2 pound rusted steel bucket at 14", or trash metal. And again, the friend in Alaska says, he LOVES his, and it goes DEEP DEEP.

Remember, ?The intelligent man is always open to new ideas. ~ In fact, he looks for them.?

(And so, please read. - And then when my money comes, I will order one and let you know), And Thank you All, Noble Metal.? ?

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up an aluminum can on the beach the other day with my Minelab and a 10" coil at 2 1/2 feet! I was very tired. 8)

C

Charles,Oak Island

Hay coinshooter now thats banging. I worked on the beach some just after hurricane Floyd with my Piranha where some of the houses were wiped out (when they gave us a little time off) and was hitting re bar at about 2 1/2 ft.

OP
OP
N

Noble Metal

Now we're talking men :) Thats a start, 2.5 feet :) I'm in the Philippines, and you don't have many lost 5 kilo bars at one foot :)
And these people throw their metal and their trash everywhere. Is very sad.

(And I appreciate you men on this thread, Everyone, Thank you.)

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hmmm well I'll throw in my 2 cents *L*
1st of all - $2000.00 is way out of reach for most people in this hobby
2nd of all - it is very easy for someone to hawk their wares on the Net and have people who are on their payroll or dealers writing glowing reports about their equipment
3rd - maybe no one has written a bad word about them because the only people using them are on their payroll or were "GIVEN" a free machine to field test

If they're a french company but have it made in Mexico - that's a smart move for 2 reasons. One the labor costs which will bring them outrageous profits, and two they don't have to say Made In france.

Now since you're not from the US, you might not understand what the deal is with french made anything. Well after Sept. 11th attacks - their leaders were quite outspoken against the US. But guess what? Some here in the states said.., hey 'we bite our thumbs at the french!; and now we're gonna stop buying their products, wine, cheese and giving them out tourist dollars. they've lost milllions and millions since this boycott started. They seem to have real short memories and think we're quite arrogant. Funny, I'll bet they didn't think that when german tanks were rolling over their country-side,
and we bailed them out with our men and $$$$ and rebuilt their country.

So no I wouldn't buy one. And I don't believe that no one has anything but glowing comments about them. That just doesn't happen in the real world unless the whole thing is rigged.

but good luck if you buy one!? ;)

C

Charles,Oak Island

Ya, thats why I had carolina fries with my burger today.

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
Hey Noble Metal
I have seen a lot of questions about the Deepers 7- however, except for that one poster-no one responses. Back on June 9 on the PI forum Davy R
announced that he had bought one . I believe he lives in Scotland. He said he would keep us informed on what he found. However, no
word in the last 2 months. Perhaps you could e-mail him on that post.

Yes a lot of folks are skeptical- I read that post you read.
George

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread