A very unimpressive ring.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Baldingboy and I went on our weekly search for the burried treasure of Swampeast Missouri. BB sat in the passenger side of the car fuming over the way I scared him the last time we hunted together.

We were trying to find a place to hunt, I kept telling BB hunting a Concrete parking lot was NOT the way to go when we drove by a place I had asked from permission to hunt early in the year. Only problem (or good thing) was the house was GONE! They had dozed it to the ground. So we decided it would be worth a look.

After about an hour and a half with nothing but clad and lots of canslaw I told BB we should go somewhere else. He just ignored me and kept digging. I don't think he even realized that I went to the local Sonic and had a burger and rings and then came back. ::)

Anyway we started heading to he car when BB and I both got a good signal. I dug 4 wheats out of a 10 ft square section of ground, two in the same hole! We decided to take a water break and I was heading to the car when I got a good signal in the Copper range. Dug down 8 inches and pulled this ring out. It is made of copper, it has been soldered together so I know it is not a pipe fitting and it is rounded like a ring. As I mentioned in my title this ring is rather unimpressive.

I also found two keys, parts to two hotwheel type cars and lots of junk.

Don't know what the item that has the 8 and the 1/0 on it is.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 5ws.JPG
    5ws.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 774
  • ring.JPG
    ring.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 772
  • ring1.JPG
    ring1.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 768
  • cars.JPG