a #$%^&!!!

P

PrizmIV

a #$%^&!!!

Went to the park yesterday walk two feet get a signal get down on knees and didnt even start digging and this lady came up. She said i wasnt going to cover my hole and i corrected her and said I dont make holes I make diviots and i was going to fix it! And i was going to cover it and she said I wouldnt and someone would break there leg in it. and after that she said the city spends thousands making this grass beautifull, and then I go ya the city also spends thousands on useless ideas from people like u so they will stop bit ching!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( She stomped away and I left! I swear some people!

Upvote 0
F

Floater

Re: a #$%^&!!!

ROFL . Prizm Your killin me. The poor old lady is now going to find your address and turn you into the Grass Police. LOL HH

nedigger

Sep 30, 2004
Omaha, NE

What a "bitter pill". Some people aren't happy unless they are making other people unhappy. I think I would have been so irritated that I would have left also. Better luck next time. HH.

caratjuice

Oct 15, 2004
Washington State

What I hate is when these people with their huge dogs race back and forth chasing a ball and tearing up the grass and nobody says boo to them. You can never tell where I've been digging, but you sure know where these dogs have been.

J

JackRussell

i would have flipped out on her!! and maybe tripped her with my md

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA

I read a good book once called :How to Argue and Win Every Time" It was a great book, 300 pages or more, but about all it had to say was agree with the person and they will back down. That is what I do. I just agree and then forget about it. Like if something happens in traffic or whatever, or at the super market or what have you. I just agree and dont listen to these idiots. what do i care what they think anyway. If you take their power away they dont have much to beat you with. Brad

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No doubt a self-appointed dogooder. Did she hug all the trees on the way out?.....that is after she drove spikes into them so no one could cut them? I always get the one about the "quiet weedeater"and I meet a lot of preachers in the parks. I wonder if that's the latest in soul saving, or are they part of the group that hangs out by the baythrooms? It's hard to tell them apart! So far I haven't had anyone object to my digging probably because they really have to look close to see where I have been. I also always haul off a plastic baggie of trash and be sure to let them see it as I toss it into the trash can. I had a lady and two kids stop off at the park last time I was there and they had a bunch of McDonalds inedible garbage and left the whole mess on the picnic table. I cleaned it up and for the benifit of a couple who had been watching me made a comment about the slobs. They wholeheartedly agreed and I probably got a few brownie points for it. JIM

S

SD MUDDOG

Shoot, im still hunting sandboxes only cause I already get wierd looks just turnin the sand over..I get scoffed at as if I am ruining their sand box, but they dont say nothing when their kid whips out a plastic shovel and digs a five foot hole and doesnt even bother to cover it back up. For me the grass in a park is untouchable.. At every park around here Ive been to there has been a City Grounds Keeper eyeballing me the whole time I am there. I think they are just waiting for me to dig up the grass so they can say something.. >:(

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado

I bring my own security with me.And they've never torn up the park. Don't forget to mention the grounds keeper who likes to run over pop cans while he's mowing

Attachments

• 1 368.jpg
    1 368.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 681

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio

wow Priz, u told her off! that was great! i woulda thrown some dirt or mud or somthing, (or my shovel) but iam not THAT violent! lol! HH CS

Roaddog

Jun 8, 2005
Galveston, TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dano,

Great picture of your security force :D I've run into a lot more nice dogs than nice people.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You don't need a real dog.You need to be the dog.Next time just growl at her like some lunatic. :o Always works for me.I can do a mean Cujo! ;D

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

some people truely suck! you have just as much right to use the park as her.one day shes going to get into a lot of trouble with that holier than thou attitude. she just hasnt pulled it out on the wrong person yet.

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The one I like is when they say "you're profiting from someone else's misfortune" To them I say..,"so do plumbers, doctors, lawyers, auto mechanics and on and on.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bk said:
The one I like is when they say "you're profiting from someone else's misfortune" To them I say..,"so do plumbers, doctors, lawyers, auto mechanics and on and on.

LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread