Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can dig em, just can't dig em looking sweet. :-\ I think the 1820 Commercial change is a first and should clean up ok so that is cool. Also another Portugal Reis, my 2nd this Spring. Our next hunt will probably not be for a couple of weeks and by then most fields will be planted, so just getting enough targets to have a chance at something good will soon be a challenge.

PS... God I love these awesome coppers! ;D

Attachments

• crusty1.jpg
    crusty1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 853
  • crusty2.jpg
    crusty2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 854
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HomesteadHunter said:
Once again.......you've done well with the coppers, but i'm still very suprised at the lack of buttons being found. It seems to me that in most cases, buttons held a higher value than the coppers. How else could you explain finding so many coins and so few buttons?.

Keep 'em coming!

James.
HomesteadHunter

Maybe you missed this post and we got them all. ;D http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,316430.0.html

Basically the answer is.... the one site is just a freak site and literally has dozens of the same 1815 coin scattered throughout. We're done there for the year, and of course the fields are being planted now, so it will be quite a while before i'm posting a handful of coppers again. That's ok though, you know I'm all about quality over quantity and just one find can give you that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread