outdoors

Jun 23, 2008
el cajon, california
Detector(s) used
GTI2500, GTAX550, MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO,
PROPOINTER, GARRETT AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I suggest buying it from kellyco.com for $212.00 with accessories (head phones, digging tool
with holder, treasure pouch, and more :thumbsup:

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
outdoors said:
I suggest buying it from kellyco.com for $212.00 with accessories (head phones, digging tool
with holder, treasure pouch, and more :thumbsup:

Ditto :icon_thumright:

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 things, a Sniper Coil, and headphones with Volume control.....The Sniper coil rocks..Mine stays on ALL the time..........Have fun.....

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
You will need a good digger. You can get one for about $10 at Lowes or Home Depot. A nail apron will work just as well. It is important to have volume control on the headphones cause the ace is loud. The sniper coil is good for playgrounds and trashy areas and the large coil is good if you will hunt beaches alot (dry sand). I found that a pinpointer was a necessity too.

zaweiss

Nov 14, 2006
Park Hills, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Yep, you will definitely need a good digger. The digger that came in the package deal with the ACE that I got for Christmas lasted me about 2 hours. BROKEN! :headbang:

OP
OP
P

POPS

Greenie
Oct 9, 2005
I plan on hunting beaches, at freshwater lakes. Also will be hunting some playground and picnic areas. I live in a private community with alot of vacation people in the summer. There are many other communities in the area that have the same set ups. Never see anyone with an MD. Thanks, Pop

Eric06

Jan 9, 2010
Corydon, Iowa
I just bought the ace 250 sports pack today. 297.45 free shipping on ebay. Included carrying case, headphones, and all the rain gear. I thought it was a good deal!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread