ace 250 finds 12 silver and more!!!

midwest hillbilly

Mar 11, 2007
This is my first full season so far so good!! the research i did over the winter really helped, everything found with the ace 250 with standard coil.i've maybe been out a dozen times, up until my last few hunts i was finding silver every hunt!! one of my goals this season is to be more apart of t-net not just a looker like i have been. i recently got permision to hunt a beatyful homestead built in the mid 1800's sitting on 10 acers it is a guy from work relitives, everything i find good is going in a showcase for the home this is my part of saving history!!!! (learned that from t-net) before i even start hunting i'am going to get a log book to log date,how deep etc. for a referance on the showcase.i will not hunt this homestead without my camera(also takes video)so i hope to have lots of pics for everybody!!! if anybody has any info for me that would be great!!!!(before i get started) i'am going to hunt this homestead off and on all season when i'am done and hopefully have some good finds in the showcase iam going to send everything i got to garrett for the searcher. http://www.garrett.com/hobby/searcher/spring08.pdf (i'm trying to do my part to show that we are good people) not some scavenger or moocher (i'am sorry that was one of my other posts) ;D really any info would be great!!!!!! well her's my goodies list thanks for looking.
1974 50c my first
4 quarters- 1 nodate standing,51,52,61
1 rosie-48
4 mercs only three in pic 37,40,43 the one not show is in the book 1917
3 nickles 43,49,59
3 Ih 1863,1902,03
1 5c trade token no date
1 washinton 1789-1797 token w/hole

Attachments

• pic5.JPG
    pic5.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 529
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 485
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 489
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 488
Upvote 0

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with those finds. Stellar..as Nick Pappageorgio would say! :o

P

Pentico

Your research paid off!
Fantastic finds!
Got to love the ace 250
Chris & LeeAnn

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Ace did do the job that you worked hard to find..Great job and hope to see a lot more posts from you. HH and GL

Johnny Ringo Silver

Dec 6, 2007
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe
I commend you on the silver finds. It looks like you have had noo problem in learning your machine!! 8)

OP
OP
M

midwest hillbilly

Mar 11, 2007
thanks everybody and sorry about the pics and my grammer, it's hard for me to put down what i want to say! it took me over 2 hours just to figure how to re-size the pics. then when i thought i was ready to summit it don't ask me how but it all erased, but I'm going to keep at it it will come to me.but as far as the ace ya i fill comfortable with it but i still dig junk :wink:here's a pic of my pile in my truck!! gotto go I'll try to take some pics of the homestead today!!!!

Attachments

• junk.JPG
    junk.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 356

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread