Act of Civil War: Sheriff stands up to BLM agents

May 15, 2011
Occupied Territory of the Former United States of
Detector(s) used
SAFARI, XTERRA 705, Whites Spectrum, Tesoro Silver Umax
The problem is the previous characterization of Obama "disappearing" the Constitution posted above The majority of Americans side up with their scoundrel when it is their scum sucking piece of crap who is shredding our Constitution and destroying our rights, then attack the "other side" when their scum sucking, worthless pieces of crap do the same thing as “their guy”.

Where is the balance? I stopped listening to Rush Limbaugh in 1993, when he came on strong for the job destroying NAFTA bill. A caller from Aiken, S.C. told Rush that his buddy lost his job at the Aiken Broom Factory, and the jobs were going to Mexico. Rush went on and on about how these jobs were buggy whip jobs and we didn't need manufacturing jobs because we were all going to have computers, as it was the "information age." Rush forgot to tell his listeners that folks in India, Ireland, Singapore, and Communist China have computers, too. In the case of Communist China, SUPER COMPUTERS sold to them by Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. Rush is nothing more than a well paid stooge for the Globalists. Same goes for a slew of other alleged “conservative” talk show hosts, and their George Soros inspired counterparts.

I am sick of Americans locked in that "made to keep us stupid" game of blaming Democrats, Republicans, Liberals and Conservatives, when the powers who be; the Wall Street and International Bankers, war profiteers, most Corporate CEO's, the #1 Israeli lobby, the American Israeli Political Affairs Committee, the American, the #2 Israeli lobby, the American Enterprise Institute, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers, the Davos Group, the Trilateralists, the Club of Rome, and various other globalist factions who I have never heard of , conspire to keep us at each others throats while they gleefully destroy our economy and freedoms, for their own personal financial gain and brute power, and shred our Constitution in the name of "security."

The Department of Homeland Security, our own Gestapo, or, STASI was forced upon us under George W. Bush.

The wiretapping of Americans without warrants was the doing of George W. Bush

The price of ammo tripling to over $300 a case was the doing of George W. Bush

The ill named PATRIOT ACT was the doing of George W. Bush

Training High School Explorer Scouts to round up Americans veterans, at gunpoint and to kill them if they resisted was the doing of George W. Bush.

The establishment of "free Speech zones" where protesters of government polices, political parties, et al, were forced miles away from the event was the doing of George W. Bush.

It was George W. Bush who took your money and gave it to Wall Street and International Bankers, most of which has not been "repaid." How much has the Royal Bank of England gave back? DEUTCHE Bank of Germany? The Bank of Scotland? One way that AIG "repaid" Americans was to give the government more phony "stock" in AIG. That, my friends is not repayment.

It was Bill Clinton's Larry Summers that repealed Glass-Steagall that had prevented banks after the Great Depression, from cooking up wild schemes. It was the Bush government that got things really rolling that lead to their melting of our economy and the crash of 2008.

Passing the Enron Loophole in 2000 by a Republican Congress and signed by Bill Clinton, a Democrat President should prove to you that these scumbags work together against us. The Enron Loophole, authored by Republican Phil Gramm, for the first time, allowed Oil Speculators, Oil Companies, Hedge Fund Managers, Wall Street Bankers to go to foreign countries to cook up any wild betting scheme that they wanted to artificially drive up the price of oil...on paper, and at the pump. That is why you had huge jumps in the price of oil in 2007-2008 and again now. Before the Enron Loophole, speculators had to do their trading in the US, and be overseen by the Commodity Futures Trading Agency. After 2000, they were encouraged to go to wild west betting parlors all over the world, in Dubai, London, and Asia and crank out any scheme that they could float to manipulate the price of oil.

What you have is a game to keep us yelling at each other, to prevent us from discovering that we have common interests that are being shredded by these scum sucking globalists pieces of crap. They are not "Republicans", they are not "Democrats", they are globalists, internationalists, an most of all, Fascists. The sooner that you wake up, the better off you will be.

www.americanfreepress.net

www.infowars.com

www.prisonplanet.tv

www.prisonplanet.com

If you continue to blame Obama, or, blame the next alleged "Republican" because you are mentally locked into the “keep us stupid” game, then, they will win.

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
^^^^^
LMAO! Excellent first post and thanks for proving my point. I think the keyword "Alex Jones" must have led a spambot to this site. My apologies to all for unleashing this flood of BS on this forum.

Boy Scouts trained to kill veterans? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
I can certainly understand why you feel that way!

That is a crying shame, a man losing his place in life like that. I hope that one day he gets his mind back on track, Hombre.

You are his friend and that is definitely a plus for him! :icon_thumleft:

Reading your post about that fellow reminded me of the greedy "televangelist" types out there.

Of course there are legitimate characters in both situations (televangelists and news folks alike), but also those that care nothing

for the folks they ruin, save what they can bilk them out of. Capitalizing on fear. Heck of a way to make money.

I'd rather be able to sleep peacefully at night, myself.

Honestly, no offense whatsoever taken and I do understand where you are coming from after talking with you.

Thanks again, Hombre.

Sky Pilot

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HMMM , the other day I read a post that the fella contended he is superb at taking parts of truth and parts of lies and being able to make you believe it( I know he has an agenda, but many people do believe him!). The biggest part of the lies that I see is that all business is evil! And this lie is subversive, and meant to be so.

May 15, 2011
Detector(s) used
ALEX JONES

As an American, at least for the time being, you are entitled to voice your opinions. You should feel fortunate that you are able to voice them here, instead of one of your government's recently created FREE SPEECH ZONES.

I would like to be particularly hard on you, because you made that callous, uninformed, and rather ignorant reference to "black helicopters," and "foil hats." Those are the comments of someone who has no idea in hell what they are talking about, so they resort to regurgitating talking points of the neocon globalists. I bet you are one to say that "They can search me all they want, I have nothing to hide", too, aren't you? My guess is that you get your talking points from globalist stooges like Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage Weiner, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and the like.

If you would have just said that you disagreed with Alex Jones, I could allow that, but for you to be so pejorative as to describe those who do not agree with your uninformed view as being foil hat wearers, or, seers of black helicopters, then that puts you in a class that does not deserve a kind response.

You know not of which you speak. As for your friend. I have several friends who's restaurants have failed, and several others, both female and male, who's marriages have failed and none of them listen to Alex Jones. So, what is your point? People who listen to Alex Jones tend to lose their restaurants and their marriages break up? Really. Where's your data? I'm thinking that your government's collusion with corrupt as hell Wall Street and International Bankers, and their planned destruction of our economy, along with the scum sucking Oil Speculators played a part in your friends restaurant collapse.

I admit that Alex Jones can be a bit bombastic, but if you check his statements for fact, it is there.

You must hold the uninformed opinion that the Tower One, and Tower Two fell all by themselves, from, oh, what was it ... oh, yes, pancake theory, without resistance at all, even though each had several columns of steel as internal support all the way to the top. Not one second... mind you, not one second of resistance when those two towers collapsed. Then, over at Building 7, it, too, collapsed without one second of resistance, even though it had not been hit by a plane, was a heavily re-enforced building as it was Mayor Guiliani's Disaster Command Center.

I guess that you believe that a Muslim, oh, yes, let's hate the Muslims, that is all the fashion now, especially among the ignorant, who his instructors at the flight school said that he could not fly a Cessna, well, this Muslim was able to make a very complicated turn at altitude, the envy of all pilots who have commented on it, and not merely dive bombed the Pentagon, which would be a miracle, but actually brought this huge aircraft down from altitude, and skimmed along the deck for hundreds of yards, and hit the side of the Pentagon that was lightly inhabited as it was undergoing renovation? Yes, you believe that, do you now? Go ahead, start making your tin hat. Make it extra big.

Then, I guess that even though the Pentagon has shoulder fired anti-aircraft missiles, similar to and including the Stinger, that your government supplied to Usama bin Laden to kill Russian pilots in Afghanistan, and even though they were aware that an aircraft was inbound, that no one went to the top of the building to defend it with said missiles? Perhaps you could explain what Transportation Secretary Mineta meant when he said that he was in the basement of the White House, where Dickless Cheny was in command and kept telling a military officer who kept reporting that the aircraft was getting closer, that "the order still stands". What order? The order to let the aircraft hit either the White House, Pentagon, or, any other target of it's choice? That order? Cheny knew exactly where the aircraft was headed.

I watched one of the news channels reporters that day, describe how the aircraft came in over the White House turned toward the Pentagon and as the reporter even said, made a very complicated turn, before it hit the Pentagon. So, you believe that this "Muslim" with no credible air experience was able to turn a huge 757 airliner around and bring it in along the deck for hundreds of yards level and hit the side of the Pentagon straight on? Is that what you believe? You believe that this "757" punched a hole in the side of the Pentagon, yet did not leave wing fragments, landing gears, wheel assemblies, nor, any of the giant engines, with titanium parts didn't make a mark on the side of the Pentagon, they just disappeared into vapor on contact. There was a round puncture in the Pentagon wall, similar to what a cruise missile would make, but you want us to believe that it was a 757 and even though the wall later collapsed, there was paper and other flammable items next to the hole in the Pentagon, but they didn't burn. Wow, better make your tin foil hat, an Extra-Large.

Oh, I guess that when a NYC Fire Captain made it to the 76th floor, and radioed down that all he needed was two lines (hoses) to fight the fires in one of the towers, he just didn't know what he was talking about because the fires were, what, oh, yeah, hot enough to melt the steel. Okay. Whew, that is a leap of faith on your part. Then, when CNN interviewed a another NYC Fire Captain after the first tower collapsed and he said that they were doing okay, until the "secondary explosions" that he didn't know what he was talking about, either, huh? CNN immediately cut from him at a dizzying speed.

Oh, you are the one, I'll bet, who can tell me why Bush Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta sent out memos to all airlines and airports in July. 2001, telling them to not single out people of Middle Eastern appearance for special attention. Odd, don't you think. Sending out such a memo BEFORE the attacks. July, 2001 is the month that Jewish Real Estate guy, and friend of many corrupt Israeli Governments, Larry Silverman, leased the asbestos laden Twin Towers for $133 Million dollars, turned around and loaded them up with over $6 BILLION dollars insurance. Silverman, leased the twin towers and Building 7, the only three buildings on September 11th, 2001 to completely collapse. Again, Building 7 was not hit by a plane, nor, did it have significant fires, yet, it collapsed in free fall. I show the Alex Jones film to law enforcement and firemen, and they shake their heads when they see Building 7 collapse. They know what Larry Silverstein means when he says "PULL IT." No matter how they try to back pedal on Silverstein's comments in the PBS documentary, they know that it is a demolition term, because many of them have experience with explosives. Silverstein is one lucky Jew. Not only did he get his BILLIONS on the twin towers, which he had leased for only $133 Million, just a year, or, so ago, the New York Port Authority, who operated the complex, gave Silverstein back his original $133 Million. Talk about your lucky day, Silverstein, sure has had his day. Not only that, the New York Port Authority is making Silverstein a 60-40 partner in the new building going up at ground zero.

Oh, there's more, but it would just make you look even more foolish for calling people who know what is going all, tin foil hat wearers.

As for the New World Order, I guess you don't believe it exists? Aren't you the smart one and all of us the fools? Oh, I forgot, you can google New World Order on You Tub and hear your buddies,; Bush, the Elder, Bill Clinton, Bush the Lesser, and Obama all talk about the New World Order.

NEW WORLD ORDER....
CLINTON...BILL AND HILLARY
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=new+world+order+clinton&aq=f

NEW WORLD ORDER
THE BUSH BOYS
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=new+world+order+BUSH&aq=f

NEW WORLD ORDER
OBAMA
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=new+world+order+OBAMA&aq=f

I would like to make personal attacks upon you, because you did those who listen to Alex Jones, or, those who seek the truth among all the government lies, but, I won't because I am just too nice a guy to do so.

It is not getting better. There is NO recovery. There are NO jobs.

When it does get so bad that it does affect you, you are going to feel damn lucky to have your friend's home canned goods to eat. Be nice to him. He may have gone a little out there, or, maybe he didn't, but he is a damn sight better off than those who hide their heads in the sand and regurgitate silly one liners belittling those who are becoming aware of what is in store for this country.

May 15, 2011
Detector(s) used
Hombe -El- Stupido

Really, you don't believe that Explorer Scouts are being trained to kill Iraqi war veterans? I guess you don't read very much, do you. You just rely on your, what, Instinct?

Here you go, ....

From the New York Times...
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/14/us/14explorers.html

"IMPERIAL, Calif. — Ten minutes into arrant mayhem in this town near the Mexican border, and the gunman, a disgruntled Iraq war veteran, has already taken out two people, one slumped in his desk, the other covered in blood on the floor."

Go ahead, chuckle head. Read....

"There have been numerous cases over the last three decades in which police officers supervising Explorers have been charged, in civil and criminal cases, with sexually abusing them.

Several years ago, two University of Nebraska criminal justice professors published a study that found at least a dozen cases of sexual abuse involving police officers over the last decade. Adult Explorer leaders are now required to take an online training program on sexual misconduct."

I feel compelled to confront abject stupidity, such as yours. I have become intollerant of the ignorant ranter who knows nothing of which they speak. You have a right to speak, at least for the time being, but I must point out that you don't know anything at all.

May 15, 2011
Detector(s) used
DAVE 44,

I do not believe that you are saying that Alex Jones said that all business is evil, did you? Alex Jones, at www.infowars.com has never said anything like that. There are businesses that are evil. Goldman Sachs, and other Wall Street firms, oil speculators, many of the oil companies, war profiteers and the like.

Here's a short list from wikipedia.

2006 HP Spying Scandal[1]
2008 Siemens Scandal, involving cases of bribery on behalf of Siemens towards the Greek Government
American Airlines, deferred maintenance of aircraft
Adelphia officers trial and prison sentence[2][3][4]
AOL Time Warner[4]
Arthur Andersen[4]
BAE Systems bribery scandal related to the Al Yamamah contracts with Saudi Arabia.
Bank of Credit and Commerce International scandal
Barings Bank, derivatives trading scandal
Bayer, links to Josef Mengele's Auschwitz human experiments, HIV-tainted blood products, anti-Semitism, racism
Bre-X gold mining and stock scandal
Bristol-Myers Squibb accounting scandal[4]
Carrian Group
Clearstream, which has been qualified as "the greatest financial scandal in Luxembourg" (Clearstream is a clearing house, i.e. sort of a "bank of banks", used to centralize credit & debit between banks and other financial organizations). As of 2006, it hasn't been resolved yet.
Chiquita Brands International Financing terrorist organizations
CMS Energy[4]
Compass Group, bribed the United Nations in order to win business.
Corrib gas controversy Kilcommon, Erris, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
Deutsche Bank, spying scandal
Duke Energy[4]
Dynegy[4]
El Paso Corp.[4]
Enron accounting fraud, involving Arthur Andersen[2][3][4]
Exxon overreporting of oil reserves
Fannie Mae underreporting of profit
Firestone Tire and Rubber Company for use of child labor
FlowTex, the largest corporate scandal in German history
Ford Pinto scandal
Global Crossing[4]
Guinness affair
Hafskip's collapse
Halliburton[3][4] overcharging government contracts
Harken Energy Scandal[3]
HealthSouth reporting exaggerated earnings
Homestore.com[4]
IG Farben, participation in the Holocaust
Kerr-McGee, the Karen Silkwood case
Kinney National Company financial scandal
Kmart[4]
Krupp, participation in arming Nazi Germany and in the Holocaust
Lernout & Hauspie accounting fraud
Lockheed bribery scandal in Germany, Japan, and Netherlands
Livedoorscandal
Merck Medicaid fraud investigation[4]
MG Rover Group accounts and pensions scandal
Mirant[4]
Morrison-Knudsen scandal. Led to William Agee's ouster
Nicor Energy[4]
Nortel executives overstate post-dot-com recovery earnings in order to earn bonuses[2]
One.Tel collapse
Options backdating involving over 100 companies
Parmalat[3] accounting scandal & mutual fund fraud
Peregrine Systems[3][4] corporate executives convicted of accounting fraud
Phar-Mor[3] company lied to shareholders. CEO eventually sentenced to prison for fraud and company eventually became bankrupt.
Polly Peckscandal
Qwest Communications[4]
RadioShack CEO David Edmondson lied about attaining a B.A. degree from Pacific Coast Baptist College in California
Refco, Inc. commodities & futures scandal involving hidden debts involving underwritting firms Credit Suisse First Boston, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Corp.
Reliant Energy[4]
Rite Aid[3] accounting fraud
Royal Dutch Shell overstated its oil reserves twice, it downgraded 3,900,000,000 barrels (620,000,000 m3), or about 20 percent of its total holdings.
Salad oil scandal, where millions in loans were obtained on largely nonexistent inventories of salad oil
Société Générale, derivatives trading scandal causing multi-billion euro losses.
Southwest Airlines, violations of safety regulations.
Tyco International, executive theft and prison sentence[3][4]
Union Carbide, the Bhopal disaster.
ValuJet Airlines, loading live oxygen generators into cargo hold of passenger jet causing fatal crash
WorldCom / MCI accounting scandals[2][3][4]
Xerox[3][4] alleged accounting irregularities involving auditor KPMG, causing restatement of financial results for the years 1997 through 2000 and fines for both companies.[2]
David Wittig "looting" scandals
Northern Rock bank - subprime mortgage crisis and nationalisation, United Kingdom
Satyam Computers, India
S-Chips Scandals, Singapore

Mutual funds
Epicurum fund/Parmalat
Mutual-fund scandal (2003)

Insurance
AIG[3]
Marsh & Mclennan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_corporate_scandals

May 15, 2011
Detector(s) used
Hombe wrong again in disparaging ALEX JONES www.infowars.com

Hombre called it fear peddling, that Alex said that there are detention centers being built in the US.

Here is the story of KBR, then a subsidiary of Haliburton, being awarded a $385 million dollar contract to build detention centers in the US, as it appeared in January, 2006 on MARKETWATCH.com
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/kbr-awarded-homeland-security-contract-worth-up-to-385m

HERE IS THE PRESS RELEASE... on the KBR website.
http://www.kbr.com/Newsroom/Press-R...pport-Project-for-Emergency-Support-Services/

The press release seems pretty uninteresting, until you come to this paragraph...

"The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs. The contingency support contract provides for planning and, if required, initiation of specific engineering, construction and logistics support tasks to establish, operate and maintain one or more expansion facilities."

Think about it. There are over 10,000 illegals crossing our southern border per day. With my limited math skills, I would tend to believe that could be called an..... "emergency influx of immigrants." However, DHS and your government doesn't think so. SO, I question if they don't believe that over 20 million illegals in this country, and 10,000 more illegally crossing our border each day, then what could be the real purpose of these detention centers ? So, I read on... "or to support the rapid development of new programs. " It is the "rapid development of NEW programs" that concern me and all those who take a serious look at the trend against our rights in the US.

Sonic and Microwave weapons were used on peaceful protesters of the G-20 meeting held in Pittsburgh recently. Those same weapons manned by LE volunteers from all over the US, were used on students at the University of Pittsburgh who were hanging out in their common area on a Friday evening as they usually do.

see for yourself... what your government is really up to in this nation, while you watch Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, and Judge Judy...
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...q=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=2fe2008e84ef3b96

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
LMAO!

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Missouri Secessionist - man, you sure got me good. You are totally correct. 9/11 was an "inside job", for sure. The international Jew and the underground reptilians are running the show. We are but cannon fodder for their evil deeds. Please return your copy of The Turner Diaries to your local Christian Identity Library. Why, I'm just one of those unsuspecting and ignorant "sheeple", and Alex Jones is a prophet and wise sage. I humbly bow before your infinite wisdom and knowledge. Why, just look at these tidbits of wisdom spewed from the ignorant mouth of your hero Jones. Oh, and BTW - be sure to buy more of his DVD's. After all, Mr. Jones is definitely NOT one of those evil capitalists hell bent on separating your $$$ from your back pocket. He has your best interests at heart. A true patriot he is.

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Missouri Secessionist said:
My guess is that you get your talking points from globalist stooges like Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage Weiner, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and the like.

Actually, I think all those folks above are blowhards pushing an extremely slanted and divisive agenda, but even those people on their WORST DAY are nowhere near as bad as the likes of Alex Jones.

Jones is like Glen Beck on 40 hits of blotter acid with his brain attached to a car battery.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really, I have never heard of Alex Jones. And I am aware how sound bites can get manipulated to make someone look bad, I see it all the time.
But Hombre,, If you had listened to Glen Beck, (And I know you have only heard sound bites people want you to hear), you would have taken your money out of stocks and put your 401 k in cash assets before the economy collapsed.
You would have bought gold at 600$/ ounce.
Check on the things he said would happen, He is usually right, sometimes the timeline is off.
I am not bashing Alex, because I don't have time to listen to him, but I don't subscribe to the government did it 9/11 thing. And Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac are not businesses and are regulated by no one that I can see(because Fannie was in that LONG list).
So are we bashing conservative talk show hosts? That would be a problem here on Tnet!

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem bashing conservatives on TNet

all in good fun! but never beat Nobama on his empty head!

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Thanks Dave44 for injecting a little sanity and common sense in this thread. It was beginning to look like a typical no logic liberal takeover. :thumbsup:

Gramps43

Feb 27, 2011
Tillamook, OR
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As it seems that old "lost causes" took a hike I don't think that my comments would strike the intended target. I somehow think that his lostness is a member of the fraterity juris prudence, even so my immediate response to him is was quoted by a valiant member of the Army Medical Core "Horse hockey." My reading of article 4 which by the way he did not fully quote and I now include,

"New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State."

deals with the making of the states and not the making of laws to preclude the lawful use and enjoyment uf public lands.

I might also remind our learned friend the "We the people" are the goverment and that ours is "Representative Republic" and that those in DC are there to represent our wishes, our hopes and dreams and our will as to the direction this country should head. At the present time those in DC are acting 180° opposite the of the will of the majority of we who elected them.

It is time to clean house, that means everyone now sitting in the house & senate must go or sign a pledge of adherence to the constitution to which they will be strictly held. So to those out there who know any strict constitutionalists in state gov. encourage them to run in the federal elections for house or senate. This is a call to arms not for a civil war but rather an overturn of the very un-American forces that hold sway in the government.

Gramps
USAF Ret.

S

Smee

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
hi swr, you of course, are prepared to back that up with reliable, non prejudicial data?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Tried asking for that myself, but maybe he'll reply to you . . . but saying HooHa is a lot easier than explaining why something is.

Maybe just objecting to be objectionable??

On the other hand, great post Gramps43!

S

Smee

SWR said:
Smee said:
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
hi swr, you of course, are prepared to back that up with reliable, non prejudicial data?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Tried asking for that myself, but maybe he'll reply to you . . . but saying HooHa is a lot easier than explaining why something is.

Maybe just objecting to be objectionable??

On the other hand, great post Gramps43!

Hi Smee...I am not ignoring your request. I am enjoying the spirited discussion between our rational observer, and our new TreasureNet member.

What kinds of facts would you like for me to bring to the table? Youtube videos or hyperlinks to conspiracy theory blog sites? Remember...this "case" goes back about 20 years

SWR said:
Hi Smee...I am not ignoring your request. I am enjoying the spirited discussion between our rational observer, and our new TreasureNet member.

What kinds of facts would you like for me to bring to the table? Youtube videos or hyperlinks to conspiracy theory blog sites? Remember...this "case" goes back about 20 years :thumbsup:

I read that the first time. Now, you are the one alleging that there are facts not included in the discussion.

Please share those facts.

If I knew what they were, I wouldn't be asking someone so privy to information on this situation to explain what was going on here that we don't see.

So, not going to ask for any one fact. I'll let you choose. I'm just a peon here, you're the "eggspurt". Enlighten us uneducated ones.

On t'other hand, if'n you ain't a got nuthin to bring to the conversation, then stop saying how dumb everone else is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread