Act of Civil War: Sheriff stands up to BLM agents

S

Smee

SWR said:
Smee said:
I read that the first time. Now, you are the one alleging that there are facts not included in the discussion.

Please share those facts.

If I knew what they were, I wouldn't be asking someone so privy to information on this situation to explain what was going on here that we don't see.

So, not going to ask for any one fact. I'll let you choose. I'm just a peon here, you're the "eggspurt". Enlighten us uneducated ones.

On t'other hand, if'n you ain't a got nuthin to bring to the conversation, then stop saying how dumb everone else is.

You had insinuated that I did not reply to your post. I did reply, and asked a question. You did not respond to my question.

Not sure if the "eggspurt" gimmick is supposed to be facetious (rhetorical) or an insult? I am not involved in the egg industry.

1. When did this start? You say 20 years ago. Please provide some evidence that you are stating the truth.

2. You said Gramps was spewing a bunch of HooHa. Please tell us what was fictitious and what the truth is.

3. If you are unable to do both of the above, then please tell us why you must troll this subject.

"Eggspurt." Tried to make it sound redneck enough, but what else would you expect?

It was just a shot in the dark.

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
Ir still around

Reply to ""lost causes" took a hike"

Just got to get out in the real world and do things...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gramps have him keep working on google.

He posted -->1) We can start here, and work backwards if you would like US v. ESTATE OF HAGE, Dist. Court, D. Nevada 2011 . This shows current status, facts and other findings.
????? this is a request for the judge to 'allow' the us att to practice before his court ?

--> "MOTION TO PERMIT APPEARANCE OF GOVERNMENT ATTORNEY

Pursuant to LR IA 10-3, the United States of America respectfully requests that this honorable Court permit Bruce K. Trauben to practice before this Court in all matters relating to the above-captioned case."

Don Jose de La Mancha

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
GrayCloud said:
Hold on there, lets get back to reality.
Open range is part of our history. Open range is not just for the Big Ranchers. It is for all, even the Little Rancher with one cow. Yes, one cow. My Uncle had five cows on open range back in the 60's.
The liberal talking point is Big Business, Big Oil Men and now Big Ranchers. :icon_scratch:
Who employs people in this country? I tell you who, Big Business, Big Oil Men and Big Ranchers.
Without them, this economy will completely fold. They and we are America.
When and why did they become the so called enemy? And how does that serve the liberal agenda? :dontknow:
And by the way, those cows on open range do not cost any of us one red cent. :icon_scratch:

GrayCloud, let me give you an edited version of your post and tell me what you think.

The liberal talking point is Big Business, Big Oil Men and now Big Ranchers.

>>> Actually, I don't think liberals are for 'big business. I think they are for 'fair business practice'. Business, the word itself, is a touchy topic on both sides. Both sides have their own ideas on how a business needs to conduct itself. When you say 'big oil men'. Actually, the recent majority liberal agenda was to end subsides to big oil. So, liberal and Big Oil do not belong in your sentence.

Who employs people in this country? I tell you who, Big Business, Big Oil Men and Big Ranchers.
>>> Actually, the people that employ people are 'businesses''. Not 'big' business. Just because a business gets larger, doesn't mean it exponentially has more employees. The size of a business doesn't have anything to do with your statement that hints at "the primary employers are 'big business'". When I read "big busines" in any statement, I see either 'monopoly', or 'successful business practive that benifits every citizen. That later, I haven't seen in a long time.

Without them, this economy will completely fold. They and we are America.

>>> This economy is folding right now because they were given [took] free reign. And many [many] point at the big companies for it's cause. Also, I don't remember when this happened, but I can remember a time when businesses were kept on a firm lease a long time ago to keep from influencing the politics of America. Now? Complete reversal. I disagree with Big Business is "American". I believe that they have the ability to be, but currently, they are not. They are actually destroying what is left of this once great country.

When and why did they become the so called enemy? And how does that serve the liberal agenda?
>>>See directly above. And, it's not Liberal... it's Plutocracy that you should be angry with. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
GrayCloud said:
This federal government, along with the joker in the White House, have far over reached their authority and walked all over the Constitution. Thanks to the Sheriff Departments that are standing up to some of their abuse, as they are one of the last lines of defense. After them, it will be on us. :icon_scratch:
This, I agree with. I agree very much on this. It is known as 'big government'.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
lostcauses said:
Dave44 said:
Wow. I am always amazed at the way that people would change this country! Most of the posters now instinctively that the federal government was not formed to own property and was in fact formed to protect free peoples ability to own property without competeing with the government.
At around the Teddy Roosevelt era he made a huge push to protect lands from the Americans he swore to defend. Factually I have to agree that there are a couple of places that I am glad are not private property because I love to see them. But the BLM lands are nearly blasphemous.
This practice is a huge overeach of government, And the process of Leasing these properties is not much more than marxism in picking winners and losers of buisiness.
We must not forget that we were born free and should respect and defend our freedom when needed. Any argument that allows for the Feds to have undo powers on lands just because they did an unconstitutional grab for them is not really a defensible stance.
I do not think that violence is going to be the answer, but I think that we must educate Americans, because our politicians can't, they would not have power if they allowed it!
[/quote]
Sadly, it doesn't matter WHO you vote for. This "voting" system is currently just a farce to make people believe that they have a voice.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Gravel Hog said:
So back to the talk of civil war, 1776, "We The People", So I'm all in but looks like it is a "lostcause" here. :laughing7:

An amendment that didn't yet happen yet... "We the people, and AIG, and BOA, and CitiGroup, and ... etc, etc...."

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Cherokee_Kidd said:
I don't think we need another civil war, 1 was enough but I do think we need to stop giving the government so much power. I do think there will be another war on our soil but I don't think it'll be another civil war . I think it will be another country attacking us similar to the film Red Dawn and the video game Homefront because our government has ran our economy into the ground which makes us look weak to our enemies. We also need to go back to the way our money used to be because our Dollar is almost worthless now.
Sadly, at this point, it's not going to be civil war to change anything. It think it will be martyrdom.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
GrayCloud said:
Facts that the White House does not want us to know or use.
:icon_scratch:
The United States has more Oil, Natural Gas and Coal than almost the rest of the world combined. Yet we are held hostage by obama, democrat party, EPA, every green energy scam in the country and the muslim oil producers. We are going to have to take our Country back. Get out and vote common sense in office.

Actually, it's not JUST the democrats. Keep an open mind, and don't fall for the whole "My side is always right on every topic". Both parties are to blame. As a person of reason, it's important to always question everything and always hear both sides to every argument. Sadly, too many people these day's believe that everything rush limbug says is correct without question....

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
I stopped reading when I saw that Alex Jones and infowars was a part of the conversation.

Agreed. My brother is so into alex jones (I didn't capitalize his name on purpose). He truly believes that aircraft's are poisoning us with their "chem trails".

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
Missouri Secessionist said:
My guess is that you get your talking points from globalist stooges like Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage Weiner, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and the like.

Actually, I think all those folks above are blowhards pushing an extremely slanted and divisive agenda, but even those people on their WORST DAY are nowhere near as bad as the likes of Alex Jones.

Jones is like Glen Beck on 40 hits of blotter acid with his brain attached to a car battery.

I completely agree. I remember when alex jones was on Austin Access channel (free tv show, you just had to take a 2 hour class at a community college to get a 30 minute spot). When he started, he would talk about pretty much everything. Water being tainted just for his home, aircraft taking x-ray images of him in his house, etc. He was a complete nut job. Everyone would call in and call him out. It completely escapes me how he got into the position that he's in now. But, I guess even hell loves company.

S

Smee

SWR, pretty much --- from your cited case (and No, I haven't completed reading, as I do have court today) --- it appears that the gooberment has been breaking the law itself, not the other way around. You really need to read in detail of the goings on in that case. The violation of water rights which have existed since 1878, among others, as well as the intentional diverting of said water in violation of those existing rights which belonged to the Hages before the land was seized to begin with.

Just because the gooberment wants to act the bully doesn't make it legal or right. The Sheriff is completely within his rights and DUTIES to behave as he has.

Leave it to the Ninth Circus/ Court of Appeals to screw things up.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Smee, Gramps, Dave44, Pilot. :thumbsup:

Some other people here need to quit trying to overanalize every single statement. :icon_scratch:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I know is that these big ranchers will lease grazing land from the government, they will lock the general public out and post it like it's private property and then they and their friends use the land for their own personal recreation activities and/or they will charge hunters and others for permission to tresspass on the land. It won't stop, it's the good-ol'-boy syndrome. Believe it or not..I've seen it.

S

Smee

Isn't it a loverly day?

The office of Sheriff is STILL a CONSTITUTIONALLY AUTHORIZED OFFICE. His powers are still in tact.

Thank goodness that they can't be moderated by those whose feelings are hurt that the world hasn't completely gone wet noodle.

Standing up to the FEDs is the DUTY of that Sheriff.

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
Sometimes the freedom stealers can be the Feds, sometimes state or local.

If anyone here likes freedom, my advice would be vote for anyone who isn't a Democrat or Republican. The other candidates are on vote smart dot org where it is claimed Dems & Reps are told not to fill out their Political Courage Test as it would show them against many personal freedoms. Best wishes, George (MN)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread