Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
tc
Ok, so I'm probably going to get kicked out of this thread for this one. If I missed too many things, or marked things that don't exist let me know. I'll quietly lurk and learn.

your doing just fine, no one is getting kicked out for missing any marks, this is an open book test!!
only graffiti markers are purposefully 'kicked out' and preemptively!
hang in there and have some fun with it....
this is a learning environment now...you marked a few things correctly so far, have patience folks , once everyone who wants to marks up the pic, I will then show the final mark up...
rangler

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
tim,
you had said....as i posted is small scale compared to what u guys are finding if it is the later part jesuit period the smaller scale could be how they changed it from spanish markings .the one thing i did see is that the bear figure is repeated at the other spots i found looking at pic again i see maybe a eagle shadow and maybe a bell where the dirt washed away on the side

They only reduced the scale in this period...as more european countries where getting footholds in to New Spain, pirates were looting their galleons for tons and tons of goodies, some where backtracking the spaniards to their mines, working on the code...
so they reduced them in size and hide the shadows between solstices, forcing the ones who wanted to break the code to camp out in hostile territory for 6 months in order to see all the shadow signs blossom out...only toward the end times did they change the code to be almost unbreakable to all but the jesuit brethren..
my experience shows bears to be a directional and a death trap sign, if your eagle is real, and the bell is correct then you xxxx it for the xxxxx of the bell.
rangler

articoli_mache_01.jpg

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks again Rangler for taking the time to reply to my suggestion.
I have a question. If Poorfarm has an omega, shouldn't there be an alpha monument of the earlier style close by. One that would have larger monuments and should he backtrack to find it. Would there be any reason for him to backtrack other than to confirm that there is an Alpha. Are there things at the beginning of the trail that might be important at the end. MD

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
mannings I took the liberty to mark out the symbols in your pic, much like a trout raising to the fly...lol i am hooked
rangler
sphinx  mannings marked rangler.jpg
here you will see the very nice janus monument, and synchronicity as a advanced class should start at the beginning and the janus face is the beginning of the royal trail to the mine...and the caches.
and of course you all know now the face i posted at the beginning of this thread is not only an Alpha but a Janus face as well..good going for most of you who got that...

I will mark that one once everyone has a chance to mark it on paint.net and submit it here on this thread, your posts and ,marks if they are correct will help others solve the puzzle.

The confirmed heart, the top part of the heart in silhouette - the confirmed part is my own subjective experience, and that square notch was done by a group of codemakers, that I still have not identified, I saw this heart so much that I did not believe a regular heart, you know, classic victorian heart...well my old friend old dog, replied that all heart do not have to have this notch, as classic hearts in context and style are good hearts.

this heart ends in a pointer when you see it across from the old mans profile...the sphinx
side of the janus is looking at the elephant monument...so he is the key, and hoyo is the message here, the number 7 and we are not talking about a campground! After all there were no KOA's back in the day.
The lion head is looking at the elephant as well..
First impressions are that is a very early colonial period or late Templar or another group which some have called 'ancients'
I think the Omega is being pointed to , to the left , perhaps East?
hope this helps
rangler
thanks for posting the pic mannings, very appropriate.

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
rangler said:
mannings I took the liberty to mark out the symbols in your pic, much like a trout raising to the fly...lol i am hooked
rangler

here you will see the very nice janus monument, and synchronicity as a advanced class should start at the beginning and the janus face is the beginning of the royal trail to the mine...and the caches.
and of course you all know now the face i posted at the beginning of this thread is not only an Alpha but a Janus face as well..good going for most of you who got that...

I will mark that one once everyone has a chance to mark it on paint.net and submit it here on this thread, your posts and ,marks if they are correct will help others solve the puzzle.

The confirmed heart, the top part of the heart in silhouette - the confirmed part is my own subjective experience, and that square notch was done by a group of codemakers, that I still have not identified, I saw this heart so much that I did not believe a regular heart, you know, classic victorian heart...well my old friend old dog, replied that all heart do not have to have this notch, as classic hearts in context and style are good hearts.

this heart ends in a pointer when you see it across from the old mans profile...the sphinx
side of the janus is looking at the elephant monument...so he is the key, and hoyo is the message here, the number 7 and we are not talking about a campground! After all there were no KOA's back in the day.
The lion head is looking at the elephant as well..
First impressions are that is a very early colonial period or late Templar or another group which some have called 'ancients'
I think the Omega is being pointed to , to the left , perhaps East?
hope this helps
rangler
thanks for posting the pic mannings, very appropriate.

Thanks Rangler. This site is about 10 miles from my home and rich in drill holes, panels, etc. I think this is a very special site .. Thanks again.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
poor,
you post #30, re; triple janus,,always a first for everything, but doubtful..
why not mark out the dogs and plead your case...we will all have a look.
no harm no foul
rangler

bear face in oak rangler (c) 2007.jpg
(c)copyright 2007 all rights reserved - rangler

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now,

Normally I don't get involved in Rangler's Threads. If anyone chooses to believe in his interpretations of of things, then that is your right. Before, I only chimed in when I saw advice being given that could put a person in harm's way. I am now adding a second category: Using pictures (whether you took them or not) of signs, symbols, or monuments that were first publicized by someone else without giving due credit.

The monument Rangler has used for his "class" was first publicized by Chuck Kenworthy on the cover of his book "Spanish Monuments and Trailmarkers to Treasure in the United States".

Mike

See Below:

Attachments

• ck1.jpg
    ck1.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 2,254
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
yes mike,
this was pulled on on alt website by mb, and you know that....
then he later apologized when he realized this monument is onlys 3 minutes walk
from the parking lot near the lost dutchman campground in apache junction. and 1 million people a year walk right by this monument and never see it!

I did not own the volume of kenworthy, this pic is on, as I dont rely on his data for
my solutions, although i have learned a lot from him...he did know its code.

This view[pic] was taken from the same trail, the only trail, you are not really allowed to go 'off' the trail in the supers as it is a wilderness site. you can't take anything out of the area, not so much as a pebble or leaf...but for miners they allowed a 'handfull' of black sand concentrates...so the reason for the similar pics, is they are taken from the same physical position ie the only trail, but they are different, the only reason ,mike brings it up to harass the idea of treasure signs,for what ever reason [agenda] mike wants everyone to believe the all signs in the outback are TRAILS signs, and there are virtually NO treasure signs, that the jesuits did not mine, yadda yadda yadda...his posts are for the benefit of his clients, who pay him for his information... much of which has been exposed here by me and others and more to come in the advanced thread.
oh did I mention he is a bit of a fisherman too..lol.
so yea mike you have been on ignore since the beginning of the 101 thread.
just as I was beginning this new thread, I thought maybe..you know..but you chimed right in, on cue really...making me realize why I but you there in the first place.
hope you are doing well
rangler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Too stop you from hijacking this thread, which we will not tolerate by the way, it is time for everyone to grow up - if you can't post something positive on this thread DO NOT post here at all...everyone is sick of it, and yes I know that is what the hijackers want..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
Hi Rangler,

In post #32, to the left, and down of the lions face, I think I see another face. It looks like a bald man, with a beard (kind of like Santa) with his eyes closed. Was that intentional, or am I seeing things?

Thanks.

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
Guys,

I don't want to argue with either of you, I'm sure I can learn a lot from you both. Thank you in advance.

BUT, I'd really like it if I could read a single thread on this site, where people aren't arguing all the time. Can't you two just PM each other?

Thanks fellas.

Brandon.

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler, your mailbox is full buddy...clean it out please so communication can commence. :notworthy:

I am very much a beginner but loving being in "over my head" for sure in this thread. Looking forward to learning as much as I can and going on the trip! :headbang:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasurechest said:
Guys,

I don't want to argue with either of you, I'm sure I can learn a lot from you both. Thank you in advance.

BUT, I'd really like it if I could read a single thread on this site, where people aren't arguing all the time. Can't you two just PM each other?

Thanks fellas.

Brandon.

:thumbsup:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
treasurechest said:
Guys,

Thanks fellas.

Brandon.

:thumbsup:

Jeff and Brandon:
Why do you believe there should be NO arguing on these posts concerning differing ideas on treasure hunting? Especially, in an area dealing with suppositions on the meanings and usage of different codes?
As to the question concerning the "professor's" use of that photo without mention of it's ownership; it is a legitimate one; considering that HE posts copyrights on HIS photos.

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
hey rangler the dir on omega was off no marker with this being the later part jesuit im wondering if they didnt rev dir by reversing it it took me away from the trenches that have sunk in

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
in this next pic, another monument... not as huge as the first one here...more subtle
but very nicely executed.[oh and kenworthy did not photo this item...he missed it!!]
have fun, dont step in the crap...
rangler

DSCF1141rangler (c) 2003.jpg
(c)copyright2003 - all rights reserved - rangler
please ignore if you can the attempted hijackings and sleazy comments

I will ignore their comments, so if we do this 'work around' we can control what this thread looks like.....

rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions