Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
So then, Mike (who I greatly respect), why did they leave all these symbols? Better yet, why are you here as often as you are (if they're for naught)? The answer, forgive me, is you don't believe what you just said. There IS treasure hidden. There ARE real signs, monuments, maps, and symbols. Most won't admit it, but I have found proof (real proof). I am NOT berating Mike ... quite the opposite. I am supporting him in saying there is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much cloud-chasing, too many 'experts' and BS going on that makes for real (productive) conversation.

Having said that, I get it. There is too little territory, too few treasures, too small of group of true-trackers to support a successful website dedicated to such. I know I'm an ass for saying it ..

Mike: My apologies for including your name in my drivel if I've mischaracterized ..

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Mannings,

I think there are buried treasures all over the country. Some are just a lot bigger than others. LOL. When I was a kid, my grandad used to bury silver coins all over his farm and he always had a mark or landmark to help him remember where they were. If somebody wants a better chance of digging up buried money, they would be smart to go after these smaller but more plentiful caches. But if someone wants to look for the bigger treasures they must accept the fact that the only treasure they might enjoy will be the excitement of the hunt and the people they meet along the trail.

Happy hunting. MD

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mannings said:
So then, Mike (who I greatly respect), why did they leave all these symbols? Better yet, why are you here as often as you are (if they're for naught)? The answer, forgive me, is you don't believe what you just said. There IS treasure hidden. There ARE real signs, monuments, maps, and symbols. Most won't admit it, but I have found proof (real proof). I am NOT berating Mike ... quite the opposite. I am supporting him in saying there is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much cloud-chasing, too many 'experts' and BS going on that makes for real (productive) conversation.

Having said that, I get it. There is too little territory, too few treasures, too small of group of true-trackers to support a successful website dedicated to such. I know I'm an ass for saying it ..

Mike: My apologies for including your name in my drivel if I've mischaracterized ..
Patrick, Patrick, Patrick.......I had my feelings surgically removed years ago. I appreciate your sentiment. On the contrary, I do not believe that 'they - the signs' are for naught. I believe they exist and for good reason. I just don't believe that what a lot of folks see is treasure related. I have found them and used them. You have found them and used them. We have worked together on them. We know what the light is at the end of the tunnel.

I believe what I said about 'most people'. However, I did not add, for the benefit of those who do not know me or my posts, that I too believe in signs. I believe the monuments exist.

I never thought you to be an ass for asking the questions. How else are we to arrive at the right answers, if we don't answers the questions incorrectly?

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
customx
welcome to tnet,

I'm not going to lie, I'm new to this monument marker stuff. Quite frankly, I don't see 90% of what you guys are pointing out. The obvious ones, yes. But on some of the others, I can't help but think your imagination is going wild.

This 'stuff' was hidden on purpose, not accident. Whats more, it was designed to look natural to the untrained eye..it was hidden on a sea of graffiti, or background camo , on purpose to blend in with the countryside, some of the confusion is that some rank newbies get lost in the stuff the signs are hidden in, and will never see the real signs...then they start marking stuff that does not really exist, please put those people on ignore to save your self the exposure to their inane comments and markings...

Now if you are sincere, then I can tell you that it takes a certain focus, to see this..it is not your normal, since childhood, way of seeing what is around you..many of the signs are hidden in shadows..which we have been taught to ignore...

best thing I can recommend is to find a good alpha monument pic, like any one of mine, and make it your screen saver...over a period of time, these signs and symbols will come into focus...guaranteed..once that happens, it shows that your focus has changed..and you will now be able to see them for what they are,,a potentially fatal flaw emerges,
that is seeing signs in everything...thinking the background camo and graffiti is real..when you are lead to a quagmire of pareidolia, that will comprise your logical thinking, if you persists in this you are lost...and by one account here , lost forever..never being able to see the real signs when you wrap your ego around your misinformation.
If you are interested, more than just casually, then read, read, read.
and post that pic on your screen saver....when the things pop out, circle back and join the hunt for the next clue.

I don't know if it's too much sun or what but it seems that if you try to find meaning in every pile of rocks you come across, you'll be going on a wild goose chase your whole life. Perhaps that's why so many treasure hunters never find anything.

A huge bit of misunderstanding here...we only find meaning in the purposefully marked pile of rocks, there are rules that have been uncovered over the last 50 years, most of which are pictured in Charles Kenworthys series of books, while this is NOT the end all and be all of Spanish Sign interpretation - they will take you far down the trail.

Then again, maybe I'm totally wrong and it takes a trained eye to see this stuff. But even then, how do you know if it's legit or a situation where if you look hard enough, you'll see what you want to see? Not trying to be mean or anything, I just don't get it.

It does take a trained eye, and a discriminating bit of understanding, based on knowledge of the codemakers art, classic signs of Christian iconography are used...as well as animals and the knowledge of their attributes.

For the serious it takes about 20 years to learn a small portion of this stuff..most of which is not written in books...only a miniscule bit repeated from book to book is offered.
in my own posts I use empirical data-using my own pics, taken from decades of boots on the ground. Working signs and symbols out - to their conclusion, to my satisfaction before
I relay that data to someone else.
hope this helps you see a little insight to the 'pile of rocks'
rangler

skull with moving come  here finger.gif

"A man's errors are his portals of discovery." - James Joyce

Attachments

• skull with moving come  here finger.gif
    skull with moving come here finger.gif
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,955

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I have been digging through all the years of hard copy that have accumulated and have been posting the rules as I find them.
Best advice right now is to go back through and read the old posts. Many of them will help a lot .
Don't be afraid to ask questions, and most of all get out and look.
read every book you can find on the subject.
and always remember...
Boots on the ground is by far a better teacher than an internet site.

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to learn, but I am a little frustrated right now. I may delete this tomorrow

The first picture I believe poorfarm marked and posted.

The second picture marked by poorfarm and Blind.

On the second picture, Why do I see faces all over?

Also , within like two minutes after I down loaded first picture, without faces it`s gone. Who deleted
it?

I you don`t see faces and I still do, tomorrow, I will mark them for you.

I might just be tired. What say you rangler and OD.

Attachments

• Janus_face_-_rangler_(c)_2003[2].jpg
    Janus_face_-_rangler_(c)_2003[2].jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,657
  • Janus_face_-_confirmation[1].jpg
    Janus_face_-_confirmation[1].jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,602

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude, :nono: May be tomorrow...., if others start laughing, then I will too.

You may have just exposed yourself, as to where your coming from.

I`m already cofused trying to learn. By doing what you did, How am I to advance myself in this hobby. :BangHead:

I still don`t know how that first picture got deleted so fast. I had my son help me look for it, just in case I was going loopy. The picture was removed.

I`m not very savy in this things so, How did that happen?

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poorfarm, thanks for letting me know you removed the picture.
After I seen how someone added stuff for their own personal amusement to the picture you marked, and then it was gone, It was just strange to me.

The picture with the junk that does not belong. The red circles are mine.

Attachments

• Janus_face_-_confirmation[1].jpg
    Janus_face_-_confirmation[1].jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,580

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
[size=14pt][/size]
Blind.In.Texas said:
Pala Y Pico said:
Dude, :nono: May be tomorrow...., if others start laughing, then I will too. I don't care if others laugh. I found it funny.

You may have just exposed yourself, as to where your coming from. Do tell.....Tell me where I am coming from? That I am a naysayer? A non-believer? A troll??????? Quite the contrary. You don't know anything about me.

I`m already cofused trying to learn. By doing what you did, How am I to advance myself in this hobby. :BangHead: Blame yourself, not me.

I still don`t know how that first picture got deleted so fast. I had my son help me look for it, just in case I was going loopy. The picture was removed. If a picture disappeared after you saved it, the poster might have removed it at nearly the same time.

I`m not very savy in this things so, How did that happen? See above.
I don't know how you are to advance. I suppose that depends upon which sources of 'knowledge' you accept.
SEE THAT PM BUTTON? USE IT! QUIT ARGUING IN THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
trackers,
keep your focus and dont fall for 'soft hijacking'
below is the Janus/Alpha Monument marked...
binocs121copy rangler(c) 2003.jpg

below is the long shot silhouette of the janus/ alpha I posted this because in this shot you
see the turtle shape that makes up the compass rock...I think this is one of the few compass rocks built in to an Alpha monument, and using a turtle shape for the rock slab, that is propped up with basketball sized rocks..sittting on bedrock...
this is my original pic, just so you know ok?
rangler
Janus face - rangler (c) 2003 marked 2011.jpg
(c)copyright 2003 - rangler all rights reserved

Attachments

• binocs121copy rangler(c) 2003.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,457
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
to those who want to learn:
hang in there, I will persevere here,, nothing will persuade me to stop what I am doing until I feel I am done here...and Mike I see your attitude coming thru loud and clear...
while I do have better things to do than to 'fence' with you I am going to say , you can continue to cast doubt on my renditions of sign and symbols...with innuendo and out right slander, ie used car salesman, ect...you didnt direct those comments to me, but I think everyone 'got it' ok...so if you got something stuck in your craw...spit it out, otherwise cease and desist - or I will have the mods delete your posts...if you have something to contribute, the please do so...we have plenty of detractors, we dont need you joining the negative side.
What makes we wonder is, you use my knowledge of signs to have me mark your Alpha and Omega monuments and decode them...on one hand then on the other you make snide remarks directed to this thread and obviously the author...
so whats up dude? pm me with your beef ... dont hijack this thread, warning #1
rangler
no tact skull and cross bones.jpg

ps: when you want to mark something on a photo ala paintnet, use the original photo that I post [or the original posters pic [op]to make your marks, dont mark on top of someone elses marks...this is not a fire plug...we dont need everyone peeing on it...

Attachments

• no tact skull and cross bones.jpg
    no tact skull and cross bones.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,822

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler said:
mike,
Thanks for posting your pic, a great example of rock incorporation...as the natural cleavage of the rock makes this natural vague shape of the heart...the codemakers took advantage of this extreme camo, as the neophyte would not think this was a classic spanish treasure sign... and inside the shape is the second sign, the owl...with an eye that is the dot in the circle, of ancient lore. from Ra to KGC, this sign transcends them all...the sun god ... gold... tears of the sun god . the number 2 as a ulterior meaning.
the second larger owl , saying a second cache from a different period...perhaps the larger of the two caches..

there is the 3d face of the owl as well.. the jesuit V...by itself /i would not confirm it as such but with all the signs. . . in context it is pointing for you. the pointer line on the left has a letter M near the line, I didnt mark it so see if you can find it..this is how you tell which pointer line to follow...and it is NOT a trail sign, it is a treasure sign.
In fact this is the Omega Monument of the later era, ie the tiny size the subtle construction...back track and you can find the Alpha, and to answer a question, is it always necessary to go back and find the Alpha, if you stumble on to an Omega...it completes the picture...as the Alpha can give clues for things to looks for, as well as Distance and Direction.
the number 134 a compass bearing for sure...
hope this helps
rangler
I was told in a PM that since I am such an expert (which I never claimed and adamtly rebuke), that I should start a post of all my signs. This particular reply will have to suffice. I don't mind if people question me. If I have an answer that worked for me, I give it. If I don't know, I say so. If I am wrong, oh well, it happens.

I don't want to argue and yes, I give my opinion and yes, sometimes I get inflamed and I apologize for those times where I have lost site of serenity including in the thread. I don't mind apologizing. I'm human and make mistakes. The only one who doesn't do anything wrong is the one who isn't doing anything at all.

The order of progression for finding the signs.
First picture: Triangle incused into the border of the main sign (another will be seen later). Tells the reader that a triangle will be found eventually.
Second Picture: Shows the reader a map and a direction to follow. Notice the triangle in red. Created in the same manner as in picture one.
Third Picture: Found by properly following the map..

Picture Two
1. Black Section:
The triangle pointer naturally leads the eye in this direction. For those who miss the bird sign or see it and do not know what it is, this will be direction the maker directs the follower. Also, for the one who knows about the first triangle, the bird sign and incused triangle will compliment each other, thereby confirming them both as intentional.

Red Section:

This is the way the map should be read. It leads to the triangle shown in the red box. This tells the reader that a triangle will be found to the right of a dead line of site. There are distances associated with this picture.

Attachments

• CatchMeIfYouCan BITheart - heart rangler marked.jpg
    CatchMeIfYouCan BITheart - heart rangler marked.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,502
  • Triangle 3.jpg
    Triangle 3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,486
  • Triangle 2.jpg
    Triangle 2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,507
  • Triangle 1.jpg
    Triangle 1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,457

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Blind.In.Texas said:
... I don't want to argue and yes, I give my opinion and yes, sometimes I get inflamed and I apologize for those times where I have lost site of serenity including in the thread. I don't mind apologizing. I'm human and make mistakes. The only one who doesn't do anything wrong is the one who isn't doing anything at all.....

Pretty good damage control, BIT, but try not to apologize too much, especially if you haven't sinned.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
That was a good explanation of a rock map BIT. What drew your attention to the first sign BIT. Was it a monument or a large carving? There must have been something to draw your attention.
Thanks for the post.
MD

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a map. It matched the terrain in every way except one. I went to the place that was falsely represented by the map. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Mike,
for the run down and the pics...good unpublished empirical [first person]data...
good detective work, shows perfectly how the code can be broken....
anyone who spends the time and does the ground work can break
the code...as I have been saying for a long time now..
rangler

CR_Azimuths_and_Compass_Quadrant_Bearings.gif

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
and here is the long shot where you can see the turtle shape is used for the compass rock...only one I ever seen.

(c)copyright 2003 - all rights reserved - rangler

this monument is built on the top of a 500 foot hill, the indians face is about 40' high
I climbed up onto the turtle rock, it is about 6-8 feet thick.
rangler

Attachments

• binocs121copy rangler(c) 2003 rangler marked.jpg
    binocs121copy rangler(c) 2003 rangler marked.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,391
  • binocs121copy rangler(c) 2003.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,151

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Blind.In.Texas said:
I found a map. It matched the terrain in every way except one. I went to the place that was falsely represented by the map. :icon_thumright:

Maps are good, especially if they're genuine. They often remove opinion and speculation from the mix. Good work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread