harleyroadangel

Jan 16, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garett ATX 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi,
I'm going to pick up my first detector..Garrett At pro.....and head out on my first little detecting adventure, while on vacation next week...actually an 11 day vacation :hello2:. Note: While I actually lived in a camper school bus in the 70's, and I remember all the little things about that....I have mostly camped out at the Holiday inn the last decade.....and am in my 50's , so this will be roughing it for me........you can laugh now....lol. I had hoped to camp out at my regular type places [ Holiday inn], but finances do not permit, so am planning on just napping in the truck....chevy s10 club cab. I will have to store everything in the club cab, just taking a couple changes of clothes, and small cooler , the detector, and couple of pillows to make the passenger side seat more comfy.

I figure I can always drive to a close by 24 hour Walmart to crash a few, if overnight parking is not allowed at the beach. I know, being by myself to take care for personal safety. The good thing is, I can just turn the key and go, if need be...no tent to pack up. I'll be going up and down as much beach as possible, so if anyone can reccommend which stop off areas have facilities of any sort...bathroom and public showers would be a big woohoo, this info would be greatly appreciated. Is their a site with any of this info?

Thanks, Joy in fl

OP
OP
harleyroadangel

harleyroadangel

Jan 16, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garett ATX 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That gives me a good start....Thanks......looks like some interesting places to visit for sure.

OP
OP
harleyroadangel

harleyroadangel

Jan 16, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garett ATX 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol......I'll just be happy to start meeting a few people and getting my feet wet, learning my detector.

Joy in fl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread