After a ton of trash and a ton of clad

andrew03

Greenie
Feb 27, 2008
Finally found something decent. To bad about the hole. :(
The amount of trash and clad in my yard is horrible. I live out on a old old farm the house was built in the late 1800's. I actually quite digging in my yard for awhile because of the amount of trash. I actually found and entire plow burried out here.

But anyway here is my 2 cent piece with a hole in it. Pretty pumped about it. Sorry about the bad pics I am not media savvy at all.

Removed my pics as the other person are much better

Upvote 0

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
You may want to re-size to 250. Cool 2 cent piece, to bad someone put a hole in it. :thumbsup:

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
How's this?

Attachments

• 2cent.jpg
    2cent.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 489
OP
OP
A

andrew03

Greenie
Feb 27, 2008
Yeah an entire plow.

I have found so much trash out here its amazing. I honestly didn't think that there was this much junk buried in the ground, but after finding that today made it all worth while.

I almost didn't dig it. My ace250 was jumping back and forth between quarter, dime, and nickel. That's been nothing but trash for me in the past. Sure am glad I did dig it as it is easily the coolest thing I have found so far.

OP
OP
A

andrew03

Greenie
Feb 27, 2008
If I ever get a wild hair to dig it up again I will. I never dug it out completely it was getting to be way to much work and honestly I would rather leave it in the ground. I would never use it for anything and it would just look like trash laying around.

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a great coin! I just dug my 1st holed coin this week. Good job clearing trash 1st.WTG!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread