After I find a nugget, who going to pay according with market value?

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
I know many folks that find nuggets but they never are paid according with market value or just some fair price that pay for his or her works searching gold. If the gold onz is almost $1,000.00 but some broker pay you at least $700.00, just let me know!!! other than that, it's waste your time!!

First off, $1,000.00 or more you pay for a good gold detector.
plus expenses.

Arch

Upvote 0

Yellow Hammer

Nov 17, 2008
Anaheim Ca and Quartzsite Az
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200v2/GP4500
I know a place in Los Angeles California they usually pay 90 to 95% of spot price after the assay process. You need to remember it's not by the ounce it's by the Troy ounce, big difference. Send me a PM and I will give you the web site.
You will never get full spot price unless it is from a collector. If you have a collector piece than you need to learn how to care for it in the field and in transportation.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang: SPOT PLUS IS EZ TO ON CRAIGSLIST--FACE TO FACE--NO SHIPPING-LOUSY PAYZ PAIL- gold club members--swapmeets--In 50+ years I've NEVER sold a gram for less than spot UNLESS it's talcum powder junk gold-tons a au 2 u 2 -John

Crookedrecords

Mar 2, 2009
Take a look at E-bay. Everything that I have been watching for the last few weeks has gone for at least 20-50% over spot with even little pickers going for what would be $2,000 an ounce. I don't know if people are buying gold to invest in or because of the shaky economy or maybe because they don't know how small a .10 gram nugget is but most tiny nuggets are getting bid way over their value. I lost a bid to a guy that paid like $45.00 for a .45 gram piece. I thought to myself "well, he must need it more than I do". I wonder what he will think when it arrives in the mail......

P.S. You have to find a nugget first. By the time you do that you'll be so happy you'd never sell it at any price!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread