After the 4th

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I was out bright and early. Who am I kidding? I was out before it was light! I was expecting too much this morning I guess. With the holiday, all the crowds and as well as I did last month my expectations were high. Too high I think. I did have several nice hits and sprained my wrist with all the digging. I have a terrible time pin pointing especially if I can't see the bottom. DARN! So I lost several targets.

MoneynJunk070509.jpg

I had one target I recovered that was the size of a quarter but was twice as thick. It was totally covered and I had no idea what it could possible be. Maybe two quarters stuck together?

Quarter070509.jpg

Nope - after I got home and started cleaning it - it was just one quarter with a thick coating all over it. Oh well.

I found a star charm that is just junk. This is the kind where the chain goes through the top point but I didn't find a chain. It had to be very small chain so no wonder I didn't find it.

CharmStar070509.jpg

Then I managed to find two more hoop earrings. The first one is just junk.

Earring0705091.jpg

The second one "looks" very gold but it says 925 inside so I guess it is the Vermeil stuff. I have no idea if the diamonds are real or not - probably not. It also says CI 59 inside whatever that means.

Earring0705092.jpg

So my total for today was $1.77 in clad and 2 earrings and 1 junk charm. OK I won't get greedy. I'll take it! :wink:

Upvote 0

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its all about the hunt anyway, and you did find silver so it was a good day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread