DSCN0245.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 596
  • DSCN0246.JPG
    DSCN0246.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 587
Upvote 0
P

Pentico

You did a fine job cleaning up your part of the world!
All that clad adds up too! :thumbsup:

Denver

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
Gater-Flea said:
It was mostly cloudy today, but the sun poped in and out this afternoon so Nanny Gator-Flea and I went out on the beach for a couple of hours.

Hey.. that kind of looks like the stuff I found on the beach.. last week. <grin> Forgive me if I missed something here, but your tag line on your post marks you as being from/in Kentucky.. I too live in Kentucky, and there aren't too many beaches in this part of the country that I know of anyway.. Are you and momma gator on vacation somewhere or is there some sandy beach around here somewhere that you are keeping secret to yourself? <grin>.
Glad you got to get out and have some fun.. only.. I don't see many pull tabs or bottle caps in that pile of finds.. <grin> Didn't make it past the nearest garbage can huh?

~Happy Hunting~

Frodov

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Looks like you found a couple of "missed" targets by other detectorists too. Those could have been silver rings! Good job and thanks for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

HH,
Moon

OP
OP
Gator-Flea

Gator-Flea

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
Where the grass is blue
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frodov said:
Gater-Flea said:
It was mostly cloudy today, but the sun poped in and out this afternoon so Nanny Gator-Flea and I went out on the beach for a couple of hours.
We are vacationing in Treasure Island, Fl. :hello2: :headbang:

Hey.. that kind of looks like the stuff I found on the beach.. last week. <grin> Forgive me if I missed something here, but your tag line on your post marks you as being from/in Kentucky.. I too live in Kentucky, and there aren't too many beaches in this part of the country that I know of anyway.. Are you and momma gator on vacation somewhere or is there some sandy beach around here somewhere that you are keeping secret to yourself? <grin>.
Glad you got to get out and have some fun.. only.. I don't see many pull tabs or bottle caps in that pile of finds.. <grin> Didn't make it past the nearest garbage can huh?

~Happy Hunting~

Frodov

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread