Air Travel

dudes2112

Jan 25, 2005
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Not real sure what the rules on that are. I took a flight in October not even a month after the 9/11 terrorism attack and just packed it in my suitcase, no one said anything about it. At the time I didn't think much about it... Might want to call the airline you'll be flying on to see what they say.

Dudes

TOWcritter

I flew to Las Vegas a few weeks ago and took my MXT as carry-on. Broken down and with the bag folded in half I was amazed at how small it was. They wondered what it was when it went through the x-ray machine. I told them and the head guy came over and swabbed the handle for explosives! Good thing I wasn't at the range with it. Flying back from Vegas was easier, they looked at it and asked what I found with it. I told the woman I found gold in the mountains and she was ready to quit her job and go prospecting! LOL. Had to tell her I was with my WIFE. Anyway, not too much trouble if you don't count my wife who thinks I'm a nut. Good Hunting

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
Try to remember this rule........When you see your friend jack at the end of the line.....try to suppress the urge to call out...............HI.........................JACK !!!!!! ::) ::)

mvSWAT

Sep 21, 2004
Mt. Vernon, Indiana
I think I'd send mine through baggage if I had a hard case that I could lock (still looking for one of those) but I'd carry it on if it was still in a soft case. Keep the batteries seperate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread