AlabamaGoldCamp.com

possumheaded

Sep 25, 2006
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & Ace 250, White's DFX, Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been there yet but planning on it. It's more like East Central Alabama though.

G spot

Jun 6, 2006
Leeds,alabama
I have been there.It is fun place to go,the man who runs it is lonnie seales.I have found gold while high banking.Did some md got some hits lots of square nails and metals i did not know.prices were cheap.

Dan In sc PA

Mar 28, 2008
Waynesboro PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
ive been there 2 times while i was down in alabama in feburary for work. i had a lot of fun panning and the people are very nice and helpfull. any questions and they got the answers. i would like to go back sometime or even just back to alabama. its a great state that you all have down there....dan ;D

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Lonnie Seals is no longer with the AGC. Miner Mike is the man now.i was there awhile back and it was really good back then. now its even better. if you live within 1000 miles (like me) you owe it to yourself to give the Alambama Gold Camp a lookie see. lots of shade in the primative camping area by the creek and its 10 degrees cooler there than up at the pavilion during the summer!

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i have been twice (last year). it was fun and i did find a little gold. miner mike is a great guy, and the owner's name is jeff he is a good guy as well. i plan to go back in march. my most favorite thing to do there is dredge and high bank.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
pretty warm this sat. 02/07/2009 has anyone been lately? was wondering if how the finds were going?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions