Alaska video Aquachigger visit with Steve Phillips

ssdsupply

Feb 20, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
I just got back to Nome after almost a month at home in the Alabama heat. I had to bush hog about 70 acres of pasture at my farm. I worked each day from daylight until 9am when it got too hot for me. I'll finish the rest when I go home again in September. Anyway now I'm glad to be where it is cooler. Beau Ouimette put out another video today from when he visited with us earlier in the summer. On this one he is just prospecting with a pan to see if it is a good area. We have 200 acres of good gold area at our inland operation. When you find good gold prospecting then you get the equipment that will do in a few seconds what takes much more time with a pan. We have two dredges up there and several high bankers. Then you can call what you are doing mining instead of prospecting. If anyone wants to go with us next year you should talk to me or Spencer and we can see if you would fit in. It is a great Alaska adventure and doesn't cost much compared to other Alaska trips. It's a real adventure trip not for the faint hearted or those folks needing pampering. Snowflakes need not apply. 205-223-5710 is my cell.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=PbECkc2kIjw

Upvote 0

Grumpie

Oct 23, 2016
Cedar Park, Texas
Detector(s) used
Nokta fors gold plus, tesoro lobo supertraq, Makro gold racer, Nokta Makro Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just got back to Nome after almost a month at home in the Alabama heat. I had to bush hog about 70 acres of pasture at my farm. I worked each day from daylight until 9am when it got too hot for me. I'll finish the rest when I go home again in September. Anyway now I'm glad to be where it is cooler. Beau Ouimette put out another video today from when he visited with us earlier in the summer. On this one he is just prospecting with a pan to see if it is a good area. We have 200 acres of good gold area at our inland operation. When you find good gold prospecting then you get the equipment that will do in a few seconds what takes much more time with a pan. We have two dredges up there and several high bankers. Then you can call what you are doing mining instead of prospecting. If anyone wants to go with us next year you should talk to me or Spencer and we can see if you would fit in. It is a great Alaska adventure and doesn't cost much compared to other Alaska trips. It's a real adventure trip not for the faint hearted or those folks needing pampering. Snowflakes need not apply. 205-223-5710 is my cell.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=PbECkc2kIjw
Are there claims all along beach in Nome or can you just start prospecting and not worry about claim jumping.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

ssdsupply

Feb 20, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
No , you can't just file claims along the beach. All The state waters around Nome are leases and not available. The claims that we have are inland 60 miles from Nome. Claims are available inland from the state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread