All My Scrap Find

"Because of global warming we all "pay" for power usage whether it's waste of electricity
or waste of gas in petrol guzzling cars etc."

Wow Pigiron you sure know how to kill a good time. Also where did your experts place the thermometer to check the earths temp and compare it to the super accurate thermometer they were using 100 yrs ago. Keep your political opinions in other forums is my request.

I enjoy reading about how others spend their leisure time not doing illegal, immoral activities. I don't want to put my leisure activities through others filter of political correctness. 73 to all, Mike

pigiron said:
"obviously he had fun doing it and that is all that matters."
In this day and age this statement is a gross insult.
I used to have fun washing my car or having the garden sprinkler on for the kids to play under it on a 100 degree day. Now it's against the law and rightly so.

"For all we know he could have used solar power for his source of energy?"
Sure, lets all spend $20K-$30,000 on solar panels so we can fire up our dinky 10K-20Kilowatt electric furnace.

Great, Al Gore on the forum, just what everyone needed !

Hey, I apologised in reply #17. I have enough of my posts deleted by the Moderators without doing it myself.

heh... you are doing it yourself when posting things which are considered as not apropriate by moderators.
he can still offset his carbon footprint caused when melting those ignots by planting tree in his garden...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back