pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What's up with all of these stupid threads from overseas? Are these advertisements supporting Tnet? Maybe I should re-think today's plans and come up with a money making scam. They do seem to junk up the site. What's up with all of them? I'm done.... gotta go get more coffee. Later.... Brad
Not into getting any Love Potions this early Brad? :laughing7:

There's been a fair amount of spamming threads that the Mods. have had to deal with over these past few days.
They squashed China ones-now it's Africa.

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not into getting any Love Potions this early Brad? :laughing7:

There's been a fair amount of spamming threads that the Mods. have had to deal with over these past few days.
They squashed China ones-now it's Africa.
Yea now I see from other threads other folks have addressed this also. Hope they get a "handle" on it.... You can have my share of the Love Potions buddy.... let's move on!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up with all of these stupid threads from overseas? Are these advertisements supporting Tnet? Maybe I should re-think today's plans and come up with a money making scam. They do seem to junk up the site. What's up with all of them? I'm done.... gotta go get more coffee. Later.... Brad
They are spammers out of South Africa. Just report the threads and we will take care of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread