Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452550863.043216.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452550863.043216.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 117

GrizzlyGremlin

Nov 17, 2012
Yep! Don't get it! Those tiny electric power sluices offer almost no benefits over a good stream sluice. If your looking for something similar grab a Heckler sluice body and your choice of black mat. It'll cost you $100-150, but you use it for everything. That sluice there can only by used as a powersluice. Keene sells a nice sluice with power attachments if that's a must!

49er4ever44

Feb 9, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Heckler makes some quality, we'll built stuff. Just don't go off and buy a giant highbanker if ya don't already have a place to run it lol you'll end up like me with no space in your garage!
(Speaking of highbanking, Grizzly did ya get my last message?)

Rockwerx

May 31, 2015
Alberta
Detector(s) used
2 ATG, ATP, JOBE 36 Yellow Jacket Stream Sluice, Jobe EZ Sluice, Garrett pans, lots of buckets!
Primary Interest:
Other
I purchased two of their products. The mini high banker and clean up sluice. I wish I would have saved my money on the high banker as the heavy silts and black sands overwhelm it after only a couple buckets of material. It is just too small for our needs/wants.

The clean up sluice seems to do a fair job but we are still having trouble separating the extremely fine gold from our cons.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread