almost got arrested

silverhunter/dowser

Oct 5, 2004
columbia sc
OHHH :'( :'(OK first I will start with I allways ask permision for detecting sites (ALL SITES) and I will never give the sport of M'Ding or any of yall a bad name.

NOW >:(When will you people learn that a revolution will do us good and that the concept of the federal government that we have now is just the none existant front of a larger center of power that has been in charge for over a centry
National Parks were (nationaly owned property)was never approved under the constitution. >:(
The Federal Reserve is a privatly owned entity.=An unbacked fake monitary system since 1932 & 1964 :-\
The Federal Income Tax system is a vonentary system that can be legaliy avoided :o
sources
Goodbye April 15 BY Boston Tea Party
www.infowars.com

I am an independent thinker and and do not agree with everything from these sources and am in no way afiliated with them but much of their info, I beleive will be useful in the future for the brainwashed sheeple that have any respect for our current government.

(If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civalization it expects what never was and never will be.) Thomas Jefferson

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Any cop that enforces these stupid MDing laws has too much time on his hands and is a waste of our tax money :(

I beleive will be useful in the future for the brainwashed sheeple that have any respect for our current government.

future? theres enough people now that unfortunately have too much respect for the government :-\ I think its useful to them now :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread