almost killed her by that much " "

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
almost killed her by that much " "

left Fowler Ca. today bout 12:30 pm and got on the 99 highway and saw this women in the center divider. shit i said she gonna get hit but thats wat she wuz trying to do. >:( She all of a sudden walked across real slow in front of people doing 75 to 80 mph. Holy @#$$%%^# i skided the scion x-box sideways . Pulled over and called 911 but shit when ya need um they aint there. Got out and that damn ... called me everything but i love you and she walked back out in traffic. K guys i grabbed her butt threw her to the side of the freeway real pissed wise. Ok the local mounties came and grabbed her. ( not highway patrol) . They took her home .W.T.F. Frank >:(

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: almost killed her by that much " "

Frank you must live a blessed life! You are very blessed to not have been run over yourself ! or hurt by her trying to save her I hope she ends up appreciating what you did and takes care of her life!

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mental Granny said:
Frank you must live a blessed life! You are very blessed to not have been run over yourself ! or hurt by her trying to save her I hope she ends up appreciating what you did and takes care of her life!
i just called and they have no record wat happened :icon_scratch:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh so the mounties just were driving by and stopped, didt even call it in so if they did just take her ome thats bad! Attemped suicide is illeagle, so they would be in big trouble for not taking her to the hosiptal! Espically if she succedes next time!

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

warden came home n said why do you care? Ya know wat she be right. :tard:

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

She's somebody's (in high office) sis-in-law.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Noodle said:
She's somebody's (in high office) sis-in-law.
probably right in really aint happy bout it

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Better than than her wrapped around your or someone else's car.

Either way, you did a good deed AA. :thumbsup:

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

aa Sir, you are a Hero in my consciousness forever :thumbsup:
Mike

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

aa battery said:

the warden's right!! I would think that if she was playing in traffic...maybe she was drunk or high..
so either way AA shouldnt have felt it if she got hit! I have no sympathy for anyone walking on an
8 lane road like they do down here! I say hit them... my guess is they wont do it again.

DONT WALK ON STREETS WHERE THERE ARE NO SIDEWALKS! there is no reason for anyone to be walking on US 19
in florida!

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

texastee2007 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
aa battery said:

the warden's right!! I would think that if she was playing in traffic...maybe she was drunk or high..
so either way AA shouldnt have felt it if she got hit! I have no sympathy for anyone walking on an
8 lane road like they do down here! I say hit them... my guess is they wont do it again.

DONT WALK ON STREETS WHERE THERE ARE NO SIDEWALKS! there is no reason for anyone to be walking on US 19
in florida!

Kelly this happened to us when we were going to Texas from CA back in 1964.....we were going through Arizona and a Native American woman stumbled right out into traffic...I guess it happened pretty often back then....It was really sad...she could hardly walk...we pulled over and got the woman in the car....she was actually really fun and open to talk to....she said she had been drinking all night....To this day I know it was not the right thing to do to take her into town...I remember driving away and she headed into another bar....so sad...she was a nice lady, sort of like a young grandma type...I would have enjoyed talking longer to her...I was 9 at the time

TTTTTT i love you to death! BUT ITS 2009!!!! GET THE F OFF THE ROAD IF YOURE NOT IN A CAR!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Every now and then here indians going back to the reservation or going from home to home will walk right out on the highway, busy road to its the one that goes from here to Stillwater home of Oklahoma State U. but they will walk right out in front of someone drunk or high on paint or ect. Its so sad, and not only feeling bad for the family but bad for the one who hit them. :(

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Granny you are so right!!! thats why it pisses me off so badly.. i friend of mine hit a drunk man that FELL into the road
from the median. ... he died.. and shes left with the guilt.. "what if".. sooooooo not fair!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I had a friend same thing, only the guy fell out on to the road drunk at 4:30 am and my friend was on his way to work! Turned out the man he hit was the cook at the restraunt my friends daughter worked at!

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i hear ya.. sucks for the ones left behind.. and sometimes it not their fault.
BTW granny ...love to have you on facebook! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
:director: :director: :director: :director: :director: :director: :director: ... DONT WALK ON STREETS WHERE THERE ARE NO SIDEWALKS! there is no reason for anyone to be walking on US 19
in florida!

Everyone is paying attention to you ....

The last I checked US 19 was clear for traffic ...

The topic is about what FRANK experienced IN CALIFORNIA ...

You know the OTHER SIDE OF THE INTERNET ... ::)

YOU NEED TO START PAYING ATTENTION!!!!! i said... the warden was right when she said.. "why do
you care" ... yes it was a very nice thing that AA called or stopped.. but also this crap wouldnt happen if
people didnt walk on major roads. The truth is NICK that AA and others that are in cars can be hurt trying to
avoid these people or worse kill them and have to live with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions