Along the Royal Trail with Lost Horse

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been straining my rememory (LOL), but haven't placed them yet. There are about 4 members who might have posted it because something like this would stick in my mind with it's uniqueness. Will keep thinking and looking. :)

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dtth HAS A SMALL HEAD like this 1.

Yep, Dogthetreasurehunter is one of the folks I was thinking about. He, Ris, and TJim are 3 of those posters. Thay all have posted many photos of outstanding sites on their trails. Guess I need to start going through the posts in this section for the last year and look for it. :) This may take a while, though. :)

OP
OP
Lost Horse

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008

Hi Trackers

I don’t really think anyone has ever seen this particular marker -
Its not an easy place to get to – And the area is restricted from the public.

Here is the best Comparison, I could find that could represent the Marker as “Mayan”.
Look at the - Head Band - Feathers - Nose - Ear Ring - Hair Line shape on the face - Neck Line

Anyway, a lot more research of the area is needed -

Lost Horse

Face 001.jpg Mayan face 001.jpg

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Horse:
I think you've got something there. That ring piece over the ear is a pretty key piece. Say.....are you and Desertmoons trail partners??

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello SS, How come she goes from drill holes to "Mayan" oh yea jumping mule, just a guess on my part but It may two different sites

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty:
I was just keying on the remote area and restricted from the public. I know some of Moons' projects and Lost Horse's comment got me to wondering if they are trail partners......at least sometime. :icon_scratch: If not, sounds like they SHOULD be. Good match, I think. :coffee2:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have enjoyed the post, and understand where the op is coming from. I think he did a good job here with the pictures.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other

Hi Trackers

I don’t really think anyone has ever seen this particular marker -
Its not an easy place to get to – And the area is restricted from the public.

Here is the best Comparison, I could find that could represent the Marker as “Mayan”.
Look at the - Head Band - Feathers - Nose - Ear Ring - Hair Line shape on the face - Neck Line

Anyway, a lot more research of the area is needed -

Lost Horse

View attachment 992654 View attachment 992655

nice, and the longer it stays inaccessible, to the general public, the longer it will last
thank you for recording it and sharing

Hoofer

Jan 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Between ears
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the trail Lost Horse. I dont know about your sites but on my sites an animal or human looking straight at me when I am in the correct spot has always meant look past me. This could be the same for your snake head. There seems to be some sign far uphill behind it. Here is a cheetah that worked that way for me with important signs up the hill behind it. Thanks, R.

Attachments

• specs 002_cr.jpg
    specs 002_cr.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 127
OP
OP
Lost Horse

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi Casca

From The Thread - The Land of Ophir and the Ancients Ones....

Mar 29, 2014, 01:36 AM - # 457

Quote - Originally Posted by desertmoons
Casca: These heads have been 20 miles apart or more. Has anyone else found these heads?

Casca Writes -

On a river out west I saw a series of large heads about 10-20 miles apart going about 100 miles or so. No other apparent signs.

No one seems to pay attention to the heads. Most try to read a sign in them.
I have not inspected up close yet.
But will say the areas directly below these large heads are very interesting.

I can get a better measurement for you and a azimuth to see if it holds any majik numbers.

These heads are not equal in elevation, it seems being seen is more important.

I find a lot of markers at the same elevation across a wide area.
I plan to walk the trails between the heads this summer. I have found faces or anglo heads mean death.

If you get the long nose or Indian heads you got a legit trail.
I am talking about large Mayan heads here now.
------------------------------------------------------------

I find this statement very interesting – I think I am on the trail of the Mayans
Into an area that they mined Mayan Blue Clay - Data is still being collected

Indian With Large Nose 001.jpg Trail Marker Mayan.jpg

Lost Horse

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Horse:
In the second photo, is the head you're recording the one on top of the big rock facing to the left? or the one down low on the left, facing upward? or the one on the right, low, facing to the right?

There's an "A" on the top of the rock right next to the lower, left face.

OP
OP
Lost Horse

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi Shortstack,
"In the second photo, is the head you're recording the one on top of the big rock facing to the left"

Here is the one I am interested in.
Trail Marker Mayan 001.jpg Trail Marker Mayan 002.jpg

Lost Horse

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Lost Horse. Here's the one on the lower left that I mentioned. He is wearing a headdress of some sort and the "A" is indicated by the arrow.

Trail Marker Mayan 001--LostHorse.jpg

OP
OP
Lost Horse

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Up Date: Mayan Blue

Hi Trackers,

Doing some research on the area of the Mayan King, that is on the side of the cliff.
I was searching the area using Google Earth, and on the back side of that mountain
I found this. - I thought you mite find this very interesting...

Skull  001.jpg

Skull  001 a.jpg

Lost Horse

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheez, Lost Horse......that is a danged finely detailed carving for such a large figure. Have you researched the ways and meanings of skulls as used by the Mayans?

OP
OP
Lost Horse

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Mayan Blue up date
Another Journey in the making...

Cheez, Lost Horse...
Have you researched the ways and meanings of skulls as used by the Mayans?

Hi Shortstack,
Continued research is being done of the area.
As I research Mayan culture – the Skull appears to not be Mayan, But Spanish/Mexican.
It was a Spanish trial that lead me to this canyon.

When I am done with my finale report –
you will see that there are three different eras of time and cultures,
that inhabited this deep small canyon
for its resources. Possibly the – Olmec – Mayan - Spanish

At first the whole thing seemed to be totally Inconceivable –
but with boots on the ground evidence, My findings are telling me differently.
Right know I am trying to get my brain to except the evidence that I am finding.
This is going to take some time, so please have patience.

Of course I will do my best to percent it with clear photos
and copies of lab reports to prove my points.

To be continued,

Lost Horse

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think someone taught the Jesuits who taught the Franciscans, and then the Spanish. The large heads are left alone for some reason, and sit next to Spanish markers at times. I follow the same signs that are posted here. I could add a few ways to see and interpret, but dont want to hi jack the thread. If your able to get out and put boots on the ground, you will see these signs and many more. I like hearts and owls, and large heads lol. I follow the royal trail too when possible. I got a day in yesterday with boots on the ground..........you should have seen what I seen. I could use a lil help on a sign, if anyone is up to it.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Horse:
Dr. Sitchin wrote that the Inca's claimed that all of their mines and buildings were done by the "Old Ones" and those Old Ones are thought to have been the Toltecs and Olmecs. The Incas recovered THEIR gold from rich placer deposits in the rivers. They got tons of nuggets from deep pockets in those wild rivers of their lands.

The question now is, did the Olmecs / Toltecs arrive in the Four Courners area of the U.S. and befriend the Aztecs there and convince them to migrate south?? Interesting isn't it??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread