Am I Mistaken, Or Is There A Pattern In All These Shootings?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Did all these folks go to the same "trainer" or something?

Every time they go on a rampage, they end up committing suicide . . . so evidently they aren't afraid of dying. Thus they are evidently not afraid of being shot by the police.

It looks like they all suddenly get the urge to off themselves after they cause pain . . . and what about folks who knew them before the crimes occur? I don't see them on the news talking about these people and how they always thought they were whack or normal.

It looks almost like mental programming, and at some point they wake up / become aware of what they are doing and then take their own lives.

Does a couple of things: They can't be questioned . . . which may become interesting in the case of the Colorado shooter. It appears his programming may have not been as total as some of the others.

The wave of these shootings appears to be choreographed to destroy the Second Amendment.

Is it just me, or does it look suspicious to anyone else?

Could they ALL be coincidences?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talking about gun control is one thing, making statement "choreographed to destroy the Second Amendment" is another, that is implying the government is behind it... Dont turn it political....

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Talking about gun control is one thing, making statement "choreographed to destroy the Second Amendment" is another, that is implying the government is behind it... Dont turn it political....

Not necessarily the government behind it, but it is curious.

If they are looking for their 15 minutes of fame, you would think they would stay around to gloat.

On the other hand, I could be mistaken but the Second Amendment is NOT politics, it is LAW.

One or two identical occurrences, maybe a coincidence.

Over a dozen, it isn't likely a coincidence.

That would be like saying Joe always picks the wrong time to show up at the bar because he the only time he shows up is when there is a fight.

I don't drink, smoke or cuss . . . but I'll be ****** if I didn't leave my pipe at the bar!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, 2nd admendment is politics, don't get me wrong, I support it 1000%, I am a gun owner and will always be one. Problem is the political arguements that tend to follow it......

Your thread has not crossed any lines yet, my post was to try to keep anyone from crossing the line... "The wave of these shootings appears to be choreographed to destroy the Second Amendment." was why I posted it.......

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I blame it ALL, on the stars... my wife noticed a "pattern"; constellations or something...

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chadeaux,

The commonality of these apparently random shooting sprees in my mind are these are primarily loosers trying to go out in a blaze of glory to validate their pathetic existence......sad but true.....go back and look at all the shooters and assassins and I doubt if you'll find 1 successful one in the lot.

Regards + HH

Bill

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many have mental illness in common, which many people don't want to accept as a factor, but it definitely is. There's no doubt more to it, but the short circuit happening in their head is how they can reach a level that we find unimaginable. If you have a broken leg you can't run, a broken arm you can't throw a ball... and when you have a broken brain you don't think right. So in some cases the killer in a way is also a victim, only it's impossible to really know what that person was really thinking.

Last edited:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are nothing but ''Chicken Livered'', ''Gutless'', ''Cowards'' No sanctity for human life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chadeaux,

The commonality of these apparently random shooting sprees in my mind are these are primarily loosers trying to go out in a blaze of glory to validate their pathetic existence......sad but true.....go back and look at all the shooters and assassins and I doubt if you'll find 1 successful one in the lot.

One problem with that theory is the batman shooter was far from being a loser.He had everything going for him.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James Cash,

Yeah I guess he was the exception that proved the rule, John Hinckley, Lee Harvey Oswald, etc....for the most part the low life of society.....are the perpetrators of these acts....

One problem with that theory is the batman shooter was far from being a loser.He had everything going for him.

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it's a combination of ( modern ) family issues and knowing the Press will show it attention . Anyway you cut it , it's unbelieveably sad . This is every parents worst nightmare . Thoughts & prayers for all the families involved .

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I guess he was the exception that proved the rule, John Hinckley, Lee Harvey Oswald, etc....for the most part the low life of society.....are the perpetrators of these acts....

I dont think the batman shooter did it.I dont think oswald did it either.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chadeaux,

Regards + HH

Bill

Well, they never get to see the glory you are talking about. They would need to stick around to even know it happened. Nope, I do believe that all of them are playing from the same script. It's almost like someone throws a switch and they kill themselves. The method is the same in something like a dozen cases or more. The media and others are always prepared to tell us how evil guns are, without telling us how evil the person who did this is. Most importantly, the individual isn't there to tell us why they did what they did.

Many have mental illness in common, which many people don't want to accept as a factor, but it definitely is. There's no doubt more to it, but the short circuit happening in their head is how they can reach a level that we find unimaginable. If you have a broken leg you can't run, a broken arm you can't throw a ball... and when you have a broken brain you don't think right. So in some cases the killer in a way is also a victim, only it's impossible to really know what that person was really thinking.

I agree, but I don't think the mental illness is natural . . . but rather induced by either chemical or other mind control methods.

Actually, the problem is that he didn't die at his own hand as he was supposed to. The result is he will probably not live to face a jury . . . whether it is claimed as suicide or another inmate is blamed for it, he will probably die before his trial. The evidence has been posted in this forum, although not seen as such. The parts fit together like a finely crafted puzzle.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck . . . well, we all know it must be a doberman . . . right?

This wave of identical MOs needs to be investigated. I don't believe in coincidences.

Just as with any slight of hand act, one must be distracted and looking in the wrong place for the magic to happen.

webatch

Nov 4, 2012
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Compass Challenger X-80
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this whole thread seems to be way off the treasurenet / metal detecting theme ... but here is my two junk coins worth... I think it is all the product of a society that has taken all mention let alone teaching of morality and the concepts of accountability for ones actions out of the school systems.

We took the basic fundamental principles that built this country and corporal punishment out of the schools leaving us with kids that simply are not growing up with any sense of right and wrong. What we see now is the first generation of kids that don't get that teaching in the school system and they don't get it at home because their parents didn't get it drilled into them in their upbringing.

The old adage "Spare the rod spoil the child." was never more apparent. I grew up in an age when we respected authority and the rights of others. If you didn't you could expect a trip out behind the wood shed. It wasn't child abuse it was discipline and the world was a much better place for it.

ok stepping off my soap box....

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
As in my Jack The Ripper case closed thread,a detective stated,"when you have coincidence upon coincidence upon coincidence upon coincidence,then it becomes no longer a coincidence".I truly believe that statement to be 100%.

AnnieF

Jul 26, 2012
Western NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Chadeaux said:
Did all these folks go to the same "trainer" or something? ...The wave of these shootings appears to be choreographed to destroy the Second Amendment. Is it just me, or does it look suspicious to anyone else? Could they ALL be coincidences?

There is NOTHING I wouldn't put past this crew. N O T H I N G.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet / Visit my blog! www.saltusa.com

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this whole thread seems to be way off the treasurenet / metal detecting theme ... but here is my two junk coins worth... I think it is all the product of a society that has taken all mention let alone teaching of morality and the concepts of accountability for ones actions out of the school systems.

We took the basic fundamental principles that built this country and corporal punishment out of the schools leaving us with kids that simply are not growing up with any sense of right and wrong. What we see now is the first generation of kids that don't get that teaching in the school system and they don't get it at home because their parents didn't get it drilled into them in their upbringing.

The old adage "Spare the rod spoil the child." was never more apparent. I grew up in an age when we respected authority and the rights of others. If you didn't you could expect a trip out behind the wood shed. It wasn't child abuse it was discipline and the world was a much better place for it.

ok stepping off my soap box....
Webatch, I agree but I think it's more likely the second generation of kids that do not have any respect for themselves nor anyone around them, all the way from the elementary school to the high school. I taught 8th grade in the early 80's and there was plenty of kids that didn't have any direction at home, but we still had corporal punishment after other lengthy forms of persuasion, and I do not remember any mass shootings at the schools. My wife still teaches and they do try to teach some accountability, but it is an up hill battle because of little support from the home.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Webatch, I agree but I think it's more likely the second generation of kids that do not have any respect for themselves nor anyone around them, all the way from the elementary school to the high school. I taught 8th grade in the early 80's and there was plenty of kids that didn't have any direction at home, but we still had corporal punishment after other lengthy forms of persuasion, and I do not remember any mass shootings at the schools. My wife still teaches and they do try to teach some accountability, but it is an up hill battle because of little support from the home.

It seems that these ''individuals'' are definately lacking as you say any responsibilty. But I notice how some parents just yell and scream at their kids. There is no proper ''instruction''. I do notice this even with my daughter and her two girls. But I do know that if the one year old will reach for anything that she is not to touch, and you stearnly say ''No'', she will look at you and then not procede to touch what you don't want her to touch.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
They are seemingly made to order to destroy the second amendment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread