Amazing Coke Cooler buy!!!

tj.cama

Jan 2, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Last April, while at a barn sale in NJ, I asked the lady how much she wanted for this coke cooler and she said without hesitation, 5 dollars! I dont think my wallet has ever come that fast out of my pant pocket before! I edited the original photo in Instagram and accidentally deleted the original on my iPhone...apologies

599623_10151219909335817_2081868887_n.jpg

OP
OP
T

tj.cama

Jan 2, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Primary Interest:
Yes I am. As of now I have sent all chrome parts to be re-chromed and am going to charcoal blast it, fill in the dents with automotive body filler, sand and repaint it.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a very sweet find. Any idea on the age?
apush

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Yes I am. As of now I have sent all chrome parts to be re-chromed and am going to charcoal blast it, fill in the dents with automotive body filler, sand and repaint it.

If I drop off a very old Snap On top chest tool box, will you start on the body work for me? It needs paint and body, and those drawer pulls sure would look nice in chrome....

OP
OP
T

tj.cama

Jan 2, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Primary Interest:
I think we can work something out if you would like...shoot me a pm

If I drop off a very old Snap On top chest tool box, will you start on the body work for me? It needs paint and body, and those drawer pulls sure would look nice in chrome....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions