America The Beautiful 5oz

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
kalebdad said:
Got a set this A.M. had 30 people calling. Here is the site good luck!

http://atb.cntofma.com/

the phone keeps ringing busy, but I keep hitting redial.

Would love to pick up one of these sets. Don't know if I'll get through or not, but i'll keep trying for an hour. :-) Then I hve to go to work (bought 3 houses at trustee sale yesterday, and need to meet locksmith to change the locks and start looking at them to see the amount of work needed to get them in shape the next week or so for rentals.)

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
kalebdad said:
I was successful. 543 trys

I was successful too. In nly about 40 tries. :-) thanks for the lead!!

I shall send the money Monday, and they will ship when they get it.

I don't know what they are sellig for on Ebay now, but I'm going to keep mine. Iknow that it is $1,100 for what turns out to be 25 ounces of silver, or $44 per ounce, but that is really not "too" terrible of a premium to today's eagle price (Over 440 plus shipping, brings it to over $41) and these are MUCH rarer.

Dude, I want to thank you for posting that site and sharing it with us. I don't know who else got any, but I tried for WEEKS when they first came out to no avail. to get them now, after i'd given up hope, is a great thing. thakn you so much once again. :hello2: :notworthy:

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought a set last week from Jack Hunt when they did their release. Got it for $949. Worked out to arround $.79 over spot.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
"I don't know what they are selling for on Ebay now, but I'm going to keep mine. I know that it is $1,100 for what turns out to be 25 ounces of silver, or $44 per ounce, but that is really not "too" terrible of a premium to today's eagle price (Over 440 plus shipping, brings it to over $41) and these are MUCH rarer."

They also will send you $6 face of junk silver coins to get the price over $1,100. This is the price threshold to avoid state taxes. Your actual price is at melt. That was a great deal if silver holds up. I got one set from AMARK. I'm holding mine. I probably should have sprung for another set myself but didn't...oh well.

Congrats!

Maine_Jim

OP
OP
K

kalebdad

Sep 24, 2010
I got through yesterday. A few co-workers got through also. I will have a few sets. One is at PCGS already. (Maybe MS 70) WEEEEE. Looks like its time to sell 90%ers and turn them into ATB 5oz coins. :headbang:

JD

LukeTHr

Dec 13, 2005
kansas
Detector(s) used
whites xlt & tesoro tejon whites spectra v3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried going to the website at the link , but it doesn't work. Curious what everyone is buying

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread