Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The water hasnt been my cup of tea lately and ive been busy as heck so when i get the the beach ive been kickin the sand. I think gum wrapper are the new pull tabs... hate those things. Anyway, the other day got a great signal thought it was a large bottle top.... because the beach was a bit trashy. Did a little kick with the foot but nothing.... so i used the scoop with no expectations ..... woo what a surprise when i saw this big ole silver in the scoop. NICE American Eagle $1.... first large coin on the beach for me. Looks like someone lost their lucky coin.

The other finds were a heavy silver ring, a small ITS A BOY charm/neckess, and an odd silver neckless that weighed in heavier that the ring. The other goodie you can really tell is a NICE 14K gold, size 13 mens ring that weighed in at around 6.2 grams. The dry sands been pretty good to me lately even thou im still meeting a lot of new hunters on the beach.

Dew

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 103
Upvote 0

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet silver eagle Dew....bet someone looked all over to try to find that one
when they realized they lost it. Silver and gold day......gotta love this hobby.
Gold Nuggets :hello:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dewcon, those are impressive finds!

Love that ring!!
:wav:
Lorraine

OP
OP
dewcon4414

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being an ole dirt hunter i love th big silver even more than the gold. These coins dont just pop up very often. DG where you been.... not seen a post in a couple of days? The coin and gold ring was found the same day the others was from a couple of days earlier just thought id add them.

Dew

seapro1

Apr 27, 2009
Cocoa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac & Excalibur 1000, Fisher CZ-70
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That American Eagle is great, I found one on Cocoa Beach two years ago dated 2004 and I was shocked. That is just to funny, I could never understand why someone would have it out there. I would post a pic but I'm currently in Afghanistan!!!! Great finds, good luck.

OP
OP
dewcon4414

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lorraine.... cant get my finds as clean as yours. Ive got a good electrolysis set up.... just cant beat them. But i dont think i take the time you do.

Dew

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great find dew!! i know what you mean about missing the old coins. im from ohio and been here 8 months and i miss the woods, fields and old homesites hunting. but not the weather!!!!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread