American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
One thing I did find. Pres. Obama has signed 147 executive orders in his 1st term. Given the same rate his next term. He'll sign 3 more than GW Bush. He has issued the fewest EO's than any President in the past 100 yrs. Dictator..no.
Executive orders issued by Franklin D. Roosevelt were ridiculous ! 3728. Check out the ones he's signed recently. I agree with a few of them.. since we we have an inept congress.
Inept congress? really? I can agree to some extent, but what about the president's lack of presenting a budget the last couple years? It's amazing how ones view can be clouded with ones politics.....just saying.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Inept president is more like it.Lets not forget the 57 states of the union.Do you know where obumas 57 states came from,from the flags china sent here to sell as 4th of july memorabilia,they all had 57 stars.Heres a nice little video for you to watch.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LoL. Inept congress indeed. The worst ever to sit. I agree. Views are clouded with ones politics.:laughing7:Digging into the "Sandy hook massacre was planned" claim next.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Research it. Instead of believing the hype that is thrown at you. You'll be surprised by how much of it is bs. Look at a lot of different sources and develop your own opinion.
Btw, I'm against the eo's banning semi's,ect.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Obama, is simply out of control. He equates to nothing more than the last square of toilet paper on the roll. Time to throw him out and get a fresh start :laughing9:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ibjeepn said:
One thing I did find. Pres. Obama has signed 147 executive orders in his 1st term. Given the same rate his next term. He'll sign 3 more than GW Bush. He has issued the fewest EO's than any President in the past 100 yrs. Dictator..no.
Executive orders issued by Franklin D. Roosevelt were ridiculous ! 3728. Check out the ones Obama has signed recently. I agree with a few of them.. since we have an inept congress.

Now lets not confuse people with the facts. Executive orders were created by the Obama administration to take our guns away so the UN can take our country over. We've never had any gun regulation ever, now all of a sudden Obama is talking about assault weapons and high capacity mags. Next thing you know he will want my grenades and automatic weapons. What is up with this country.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plain and simple, he has violated his oath of office and needs to be impeached...His duty is to protect and preserve the Constitution of The United States, not attack it....

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
stockpicker,

but....but...but....me don't think the UN can afford the 17 trillion or so debt involved...they'd have to create a UN currency and get a big whack of printing presses....now I'm getting myself confused.....can you help me out on this one.....if you come up with the right answer I'll let you keep your grenades and auto weapons....do we have a deal??

Regards + HH

Bill

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Now lets not confuse people with the facts. Executive orders were created by the Obama administration to take our guns away so the UN can take our country over. We've never had any gun regulation ever, now all of a sudden Obama is talking about assault weapons and high capacity mags. Next thing you know he will want my grenades and automatic weapons. What is up with this country.
Wow.....never had gun regulations ever? Last I heard there was over 2000 regulations. As far as your automatic weapons, they already need a class 3 license. Obama is not all of a sudden talking about gun control.....been a long standing issue with him. You say lets not confuse people with facts.........:BangHead: What a concept!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bill from lachine said:
stockpicker,

but....but...but....me don't think the UN can afford the 17 trillion or so debt involved...they'd have to create a UN currency and get a big whack of printing presses....now I'm getting myself confused.....can you help me out on this one.....if you come up with the right answer I'll let you keep your grenades and auto weapons....do we have a deal??

Regards + HH

Bill

Just a little bit of my New England sarcasm!! Making fun of the conspiracy nutters out there. Its actually funny that there are so many out there posters on here that a post like mine can be taken seriously. UN is about incompetent as it gets. I'd worry more that you Canucks would take over than the UN!!!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
stockpicker,

You've got to be kidding....I might be crazy but I ain't stupid.......you guys can keep the UN that's why they're
in NY......it was a trade we had a choice between the snow and the UN we got the snow and you all got the UN....still not sure who got the better deal.....

But if you want I can make you a good price for the Brooklyn Bridge...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
U.N. is very incompetent, BUT also very evil......never turn your back and dismiss evil. If you do evil will sneak up and destroy you.........

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Diesel,

Watch diesel me thinks the UN's got you short listed....be afraid....be very afraid....

Regards + HH

Bill

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dieselram94 said:
Wow.....never had gun regulations ever? Last I heard there was over 2000 regulations. As far as your automatic weapons, they already need a class 3 license. Obama is not all of a sudden talking about gun control.....been a long standing issue with him. You say lets not confuse people with facts.........:BangHead: What a concept!

Exactly!! So why is everyone acting like this is the first time anyone has ever talked about regulating guns?? Assault weapons - wasn't there already an assault weapon ban that was left too expire?? Gun control hasn't just been a standing issue with Obama - it's been with most presidents - democrat and republican. Reagan was in favor of banning assault weapons. Guns have always been and will always be regulated. No one trying to take them all away. You guys are just being whipped up by the NRA so they can raise even more money for themselves and there very well paid execs and big gun so they can make a hell of a lot more money off of you.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Bill, you could be right. Maybe the song from the '80s Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell would be appropriate?

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
DieselRam: The triumph of evil is assured by the silence of good men.

If you do not stand for something then you stand for NOTHING.

Crisp

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bill from lachine said:
stockpicker,

You've got to be kidding....I might be crazy but I ain't stupid.......you guys can keep the UN that's why they're
in NY......it was a trade we had a choice between the snow and the UN we got the snow and you all got the UN....still not sure who got the better deal.....

But if you want I can make you a good price for the Brooklyn Bridge...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

And they are run around NYC with their diplomat plates thinking they own the place. Almost as bad as DC. We just should have taken over Canada during/after the revolution - big mistake we made!! Yes i know we tried. All those natural resources !! Maybe someday Quebec leaves and we get the maritimes - though I'm not sure we'd want them. Though Halifax is a kick ass city.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Stockpicker, they are trying to tie the term assault weapon to many guns that it does not apply to. Scares the public (many who do not know any different) into being for gun control. They are trying to take the guns and have been for a long time. Take away the second amendment and they can take the rest away as well.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread