American Pickers

Knightwalker

Jan 12, 2009
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 3000, Fisher F22, Garrett PinPointer
I just found this in thought as I was posting to someone else. I'm not sure how many of you have seen this show on the History CHannel. It's called American Pickers. It's on Monday nights. It's about these two guys that go around the U. S. and find places where you can't see the house from all the junk in the yard. They stop and see if they can buy old things at reasonable price and resale it. It's cool to watch what old treasures they see that are still out there in someones yard, shed, barn or where ever they have it just rusting away. Another good show on the same night and channel is Pawn Stars. They have a lot of neat stuff come through their pawn shop.
:hello: HH in 2010 :hello2:

Toby1858

Mar 21, 2009
Springfield Mo.
Detector(s) used
Whites m6
Yea, its funny cause some people invite them on there property thats absolutly loaded with junk and wont even sell em say an old oil can! Definitly have to have patience with some people. Pawn stars is a cool show to, we love the chum!

arnoldziffel

Jan 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
chumlee rules. he's one of the reasons i watch pawn stars. American pickers is cool. i was at a Cracker Barrell restaurant this week and saw old signs there. made me think of american pickers. That's probably how they got all the old signs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread