Amra makes a wage??

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
well I figured some of you may get a chuckle... Kinda reminds me of the kids running around in their crime fighters with a towel tied around their neck .. "I'm Superman I'm Superman" ... Sure they aren't bulletproof but its fun for them to pretend..
I suppose some never grow out of pretending..

I am down with the flu but watching this vid really made me laugh.. Like Saturday Night Live for prospecting.
I love the time taken to promote crappy recreational tools.
my favorite part was the end and the wording.. A MINER NEVER TELLS BUT WE DID MAKE WAGES..

Integrity and Truth and Prospecting/Mining knowledge are things that AMRA lack.. Pretty much just another B.S Non Profit preaching and teaching ignorance.. No different then the ignorant Enviromentlist non profits..

Shannon get to make wages all on a non profits dollar.. Well I mean if that's if you take AMRA at its word.. But regardless you donate you are just supporting SHANNON and Friends and their silly adventures in make believe.. But I suppose we just have to take Shannons word for it on the good they are doing. They have absolutely no Transparency at all. Hell even the Non profits of the Enviros share more then AMRA and how Donations are used...

Upvote 0
T

Tuolumne

Amra board members are on tnet and none of them can answer why thousands were spent on ATM card fees
Why is 99% of funds going not to miners cause?
Now we know why they do not want you to see thier money trail
Now you know why they don't list thier donations
" hey guys we just got another $200 membership fee, only 10 more and we can pay off the ATM bank card fees! Win win for the miners everywhere!

Miners get seduced by his preaching to the choir but if he was running my church with expenses and gas money he would be going strait to hell for wasting others money and not living up to his own standard

People don't want to think about the truth, that Amra is not really helping anyone
My written comments to the water board hold just as much weight as his, and no one paid me to show up, Amra is a pay to play org not in it for miners or they wouldn't waste our money- sham on Amra and those that feel they are doing good with miners money

Shannon and his Amra fools high graded my claim, dug a big as hole with 10 people and didn't even fill it in or clean up thier mess until I *****ed him out on the phone!

Oh wait they have a video about thinking outside the creek and working others benches! Amra is really good at that - I've seen thier highgrading bench work first hand!

You want to know what work? Helping your self! Don't donate any money, just show up at meetings and write when needed. Help your neighbor miner and be prepared to question any or that wants your money.

If they are no transparent then find out why-

Why does Amra waste your money?

Lets see is any Amra members on here like jere or others want to explain their money problems?
Amra members now is your chance to open up and come clean
Why does my donation cover your vacation gas expense and ATM fees?
Why are you giving miners money to PLP and other defunct orgs and not telling anyone?

Amra- another miner ripping-off another

Thank you fellow miners who have the balls and brains to look deeper into this scam and bring all these issues to light, too many miners have been taken advantage of in the name of small miner rights

Last edited:

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's try this track: Out of curiosity, is there any organization or person you think is doing a good job? Inquiring minds want to know.

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Land Matters has a great website, what else do they do? Was poking around on his website- he has got a great flowchart for filing mining claims. Good stuff there. Very informative.

Last edited:

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back and forth, it's like a game of tennis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am pretty well convinced these guys are here to create chaos, and are doing a pretty good job of it. Have fun guys, I'm done.

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I know why I don't spend time on this site anymore, what a bunch of babies with their panties in a bunch. For all you naysayers out there why don't you post some evidence of what your accusing others of? I will be waiting but I'm sure all I will get is a bunch of more more *****, *****, *****.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, I get a lot of money for my bunched up panties and high-heels on the net, and I do it honestly, without asking other bunched up panty and high-heel fetish dealers to donate money to me so I can write off my trips to use donated or purchased fetish equipment on other peoples claims, err, I mean territories, while flying or driving my truck anywhere I want, free. :skullflag:

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
I for one willingly pay my annual AMRA membership just so I can use the claims at a minimum. It is so hard to find anyplace to work anymore. Getting to use all the claims works well for me. I wish they had a few more closer to me, but hey, a good road trip works for me. GPAA claims were all hacked out claims, and some of the claims in the GPAA catalog were free public use areas. They made it seem they were their claims. Plus I know AMRA is trying to get the word out and help prospectors out where they can. Just the other day they helped get a guy back onto his claim in AZ. They also work on educating the public at every opportunity from what I have seen. At least they are trying.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad it's working for you Diverrick. :occasion14:

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
My father, god rest his soul, always told me, people can't try and kick you in the ass, unless you are in front of them. Go find some gold

Attachments

• gold2.1.jpg
    gold2.1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 66
  • gold1.1.jpg
    gold1.1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My father, god rest his soul, almost told me, people can't try and kick you in the ass, unless you are in front of them. Go find some gold

And may I add: and don't waste your time getting in online fights. You can't fix stupid. And it goes both ways.

T

Tuolumne

the mods are baffled at the tax returns for amra and the atm card fees and gas expenses just like we small miners are- donate to amra and it does not go to miners needs, people need to see that and the others are just in dis-belief........

T

Tuolumne

I for one willingly pay my annual AMRA membership just so I can use the claims at a minimum. It is so hard to find anyplace to work anymore. Getting to use all the claims works well for me. I wish they had a few more closer to me, but hey, a good road trip works for me. GPAA claims were all hacked out claims, and some of the claims in the GPAA catalog were free public use areas. They made it seem they were their claims. Plus I know AMRA is trying to get the word out and help prospectors out where they can. Just the other day they helped get a guy back onto his claim in AZ. They also work on educating the public at every opportunity from what I have seen. At least they are trying.

have you had any success on a amra claim? make wages? how come no one has not even one real report of a amra claim? we need you guys to get nerdy and make a video like the people do with the pay dirt and the rate of return LOL hahaha

T

Tuolumne

>>Hey, I get a lot of money for my bunched up panties and high-heels on the net, and I do it honestly<<

I'm sure you do. Do me a favor and give my love to Izzy at the Sierra Fund. I am sure they have lots of cash laying around to pay you guys from all the sue-to-settle lawsuits levied against people who are trying to earn an HONEST living. I'm sure they have a line item on THEIR 990's under "S*** Disturbers" with your guy's names everywhere. My guess with the $Millions they have, you guys get paid pretty good to put doubt into the minds of the online miners. A job well done, I might add. Keep up the good work.

izzy, like most non profits collect money and keep it in a investment fund where it grows into more money- does amra have a investment fund which grows their 100,000 yearly donation? no they spend it and waste it on atm bank card fees, gas and other expenses they can write off from their trips to make wages in arizona! thats totally amateur and dont get mad at Izzy because she has professionals working for her org.... Did Shannon even go to college or take a business 101 class? thats the difference between real non profit and Amra- Amateurs Mining Rip-off Another.........

**** disturbers? its called whistleblowing for their embezzlement from your money- how many yearly donations is acceptable to pay off atm card fees? what kind of non profit goes to the atm enough to have $1,700 in extra charges? thats really bad look, dont they have checks that are accountable? what is a non profit going to atm to get thousands in cash really doing? thats a crime in itself
If I had employee taking money out of atm and racking up thousands of atm fees hed be fired- lets see you guys try to back amra on this......

Last edited:

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can someone just post amras' tax and spending info already? seems like that might clear things up enough to have a discussion about it. (unless i missed a post i havent seen it yet?)

T

Tuolumne

Ripping.jpg

we are waiting for the current years because no amra member wants to give us this info for obvious embezzlement reasons lol! be transparent is all we ask of amra and they cannot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread